Lamb vs. Eagles

quickccc

Reaction score
his ability to hold on to the ball while taking monster shots impresses me every time.

Good point.

It's not been brought in here, but i'd wonder if it's been taken for granted how durable Lamb has been since he's been drafted.
i can only recall him missing a game per the concussion vs KC Chiefs.

And he's not a big, thick powerhouse WR either. He's a slight frame guy. But yet he is proving how physically and mentally tough he really is .

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt lamb is a great wr But Saturday was probably as much to do with coaching then it was him. The Eagles adjusted at halftime, and I’m sure they’ll make more adjustments between now and the divisional round.

He has to be better dealing with double teams. He said they doubled him the entire 2nd half and he disappeared until the late touchdown. Some of that may be the QB. Whatever the reason you can't allow a team to take away your #1 WR.

Michael Irvin ate double teams for lunch.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
- I only saw Slay with the one big bad, huge play vs Hilton. - where for whatever reason, Slay did not even bother coming out of his backpedal.

- I thought it would be Slay vs Lamb, but Kellen did a good job of moving Lamb around, and with bunch formations and picks, so several Eagles DB had to contend with CeeDee,.
so it wasn't automatic Slay vs Lamb.

- Glad Gallup got the toe-tapper TD, but he's still having major issues with separation and getting opened. It's not gonna be any different this year.
That's why we are gonna really need Hilton's contribution during this stretch - and especially into the playoffs.
If you look at the breakdown by Kurt Warner that someone posted on here you'll see Gallup actually does get open but the ball goes elsewhere.