RELEASED Lance Lenoir Cut

Techsass

Reaction score
Do guys ever make an impact after having to spend 2 years on the practice squad?

I saw flashes, but figure something is just missing. Maybe I'll get an answer next season.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Welcome back to the team Noah Brown
Well maybe..

Don’t think so. Thompson gets the last spot. I hope they are able to keep Lenoir. I think he can be be TWs eventual replacement without spending a draft pick.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t think so. Thompson gets the last spot. I hope they are able to keep Lenoir. I think he can be be TWs eventual replacement without spending a draft pick.

They will draft TWill’s replacement next year.
Brown will be the 6th WR if they don’t keep a 3rd RB. As Austin can fill that role for the passes out of the back field as in other Lance role, as in Dunbar.

RamziD

Reaction score

We’ll probably keep 6, right? Who am I missing: Gallup, T-Will, Hurns, Beasley, Thompson...

Edit: NM, Tavon

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Thought he had a chance, but he's at least seventh in the pecking order at receiver.

Too bad we didn't trade him for Thomas. I blame Jerry.

CWR

Reaction score
Welp I missed on that one. Why did they insist on him in the return game anyways?

Guy busted his tail, too bad someone who performed lesser will get the spot because of an inherent skillset or physical trait and not production.

Im not saying its the wrong choice though, I get it. Feel for him though. If RICO worked half as hard as Lenoir just imagine lol...