RELEASED Lance Lenoir Cut

cowboyec

Reaction score
Welp I missed on that one. Why did they insist on him in the return game anyways?

Guy busted his tail, too bad someone who performed lesser will get the spot because of an inherent skillset or physical trait and not production.

Im not saying its the wrong choice though, I get it. Feel for him though. If RICO worked half as hard as Lenoir just imagine lol...
I think we'll get him back.

Reactions: CWR

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I still think Noah has a bigger upside than Lenoir. I think Lenoir is at his max now

CWR

Reaction score
Makes sense. Muffing the kicks didn't help.

It was clear he didnt belong as a kick returner. Yet we kept throwing him out there to make returns smh.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

itmn8.jpg

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I just wonder about the upside. Will he ever be more than a 3 or 4 on the depth chart?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
He wasnt good and they clearly tried to make him a role by allowing him to be one of the worst punt retuners Ive ever seen in 4 straight games.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Nice guy, He's a try hard guy that just doesn't bring anything the other five or six would

glimmerman

Reaction score
Those 2 fumbles on punt returns may have been the final straw.

Aven8

Reaction score
It was evident they tried to showcase him in the final PS game for the NFL. It didn't go so well.......

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Welp I missed on that one. Why did they insist on him in the return game anyways?

Guy busted his tail, too bad someone who performed lesser will get the spot because of an inherent skillset or physical trait and not production.

Im not saying its the wrong choice though, I get it. Feel for him though. If RICO worked half as hard as Lenoir just imagine lol...

Because of he didn't return punts he would have done nothing at all. He's caught like 1 6 yard pass all PS.

CWR

Reaction score
Because of he didn't return punts he would have done nothing at all. He's caught like 1 6 yard pass all PS.

What? He ended up our leading wr this preseason. Nobody did anything worth mentioning though, but he had well documented great camp as well.