Video: Larry Allen highlight video

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Many an opposing lineman has made comments stating their hatred of playing against Larry Allen.

He usually made good DTs look like fools. I can't really recall any games when he didn't dominate.
Many an opposing lineman have come up with a mysterious injury that particular week..................true story.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Many an opposing lineman has made comments stating their hatred of playing against Larry Allen.

He usually made good DTs look like fools. I can't really recall any games when he didn't dominate.

He was the most dominant lineman of all time, but a Saints player back in 1998 threw him around. I forget his name. That's the only bad game I saw of him.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He was the most dominant lineman of all time, but a Saints player back in 1998 threw him around. I forget his name. That's the only bad game I saw of him.

The only two I can think of was Sheldon Rankins or LeRoy Glover. Even then, I'd be inclined to think Larry must've had a bad back or some such.

J_Allen

Reaction score
The only two I can think of was Sheldon Rankins or LeRoy Glover. Even then, I'd be inclined to think Larry must've had a bad back or some such.

It was Joe Johnson. His name just came to me.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I was in NO the night Larry ran down a linebacker after an interception. Insane athlete for his size

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It was Joe Johnson. His name just came to me.

He was a defensive end and Larry was a guard. Doesn't seem likely to me but I won't press the issue without seeing it for myself. Maybe Larry was playing OT out of his regular position.

J_Allen

Reaction score
He was a defensive end and Larry was a guard. Doesn't seem likely to me but I won't press the issue without seeing it for myself. Maybe Larry was playing OT out of his regular position.

He did play left tackle one year. I looked for articles about it because there was one written after the game. They said he was angry, slamming weights the next week.