Larry Brown's Super Bowl Ring For Sale?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
If I am reading right, he doesn't own it anymore, and this guy bought it from a sports auction place in 2003.

So its been a while since he even had it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stealth;2304649 said:
If I am reading right, he doesn't own it anymore, and this guy bought it from a sports auction place in 2003.

So its been a while since he even had it.
I wonder if he has the other two.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2304528 said:
What happened to him after the super bowl mvp season? I know he left but I don't even know what team.

He was on TV on the Cowboys insider this week when I watched part of it on Foxsports South west with Big Nate

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
This is kinda weird.

But Larry is great guy. When I went to the TO camp, he was hands on and really involved with everything. He really was all about the kids. I asked him which reciever was the hardest to cover, he quickly repsonded, "all of them." haha

rangers71

Reaction score
Why are all of the pictures so clear except the one that has his name on it? I know the last picture is of a banner of the ring but why is he actual photo of it blurry?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rangers71;2304748 said:
Why are all of the pictures so clear except the one that has his name on it? I know the last picture is of a banner of the ring but why is he actual photo of it blurry?
I notice that too.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
rangers71;2304748 said:

half the pictures are blurry as all heck, not just that one, this guy doesn't know how to work his digital that well. Its probably some guy working out of his house who specializes in sports crap. Actually looking at his other actions that's exactly what it looks like.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
That's right he works with Hitzges on his show. We need to give Hitzges a call and tell him that Larry is too embaressed to ask for more hours behind the scenes and that the buggy boy job isn't kicking it for Larry anymore. I suggest we just call in during the show and let the bag out of the hat. I hate when I see stuff like this.

sacase

Reaction score
Yeah something isn't right with this. The important pictures are blurry. The guy knows how to work the camera because they are all taken at the same distance.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Larry Brown’s Super Bowl Ring On EBay

Published October 2, 2008 Cowboys 0 Comments
Tags: Cowboys, larry brown, mvp

Larry Brown’s Super Bowl XXVII ring is for sale on EBay. You can own it for ten thousand dollars.

I called Larry and asked him if he knew his championship ring was on EBay and he said “No. I did donate the ring to a children’s charity three or four years ago. I had no idea they are trying to sell it.”

Brown was not happy about the idea of his Super Bowl ring being hocked and he plans to look into getting his ring back.

http://www.nbc5i.com/newdawgblog/index.html

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
It's probably a better investment than the stock market at this point.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2304732 said:
This is kinda weird.

But Larry is great guy. When I went to the TO camp, he was hands on and really involved with everything. He really was all about the kids. I asked him which reciever was the hardest to cover, he quickly repsonded, "all of them." haha

You should have asked him who his favorite QB was? ============ Neil O'Donnel
:lmao2:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
sacase;2305117 said:
Yeah something isn't right with this. The important pictures are blurry. The guy knows how to work the camera because they are all taken at the same distance.

lol, my camera will do the exact same thing his is doing if I have it on auto.

Reading into the blurry pictures is funny.

sacase

Reaction score
stealth;2305284 said:
lol, my camera will do the exact same thing his is doing if I have it on auto.

Reading into the blurry pictures is funny.

What's funny about it? I am sorry but if i am going to pay 10k on something then I would make sure I had clear photos of the item. It is pretty unprofessional to post poor quailty photo's like that and to me it sets off warning bells.