Larry Johnson is just dang scary.

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
Speed, power, elusiveness....best thing to happen to him was to play with Priest Holmes.

lspain1

Reaction score
It's also nice to have some blocking in front of you.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
the combination of run blocking and LJ's running looks deadly. The run D will have their hands full next week.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
peppersquad said:
Remember the Larry Johnson for Antonio Bryant rumors?

Yeah and the fact that the year he came out no one wanted him because he was from Penn State.

Thank god we did not make that move. That would been as dumb as the idea of adding play makers at WR or adding young lineman to the OL.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LJ = running angry.

We need to score early and try to take him out of the game.

Murph80

Reaction score
Bring him on. I will take our D aginst him. We stopped Alexander, Tomlinson, Anderson and Portis and we will add Johnson to the list next week. This D is Big time.

jimmy40

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Yep, and they are coming our way too.

Our schedule is very tough

- Mike G.
They will be ready too. What is their remaining schedule? Dallas, Giants, San Diego and Cinncinatti I think. Now that's a tough schedule.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Bring him on. I will take our D aginst him. We stopped Alexander, Tomlinson, Anderson and Portis and we will add Johnson to the list next week. This D is Big time.
We just gave up 120 to Barber.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Let's all remember that KC's offensive line is alot better than ours. Their run blocking and pass protection has been great, but now, they also have a defense.

Tough game next week.

BadKarma

Reaction score
I like the way LJ runs - very patient and waits for his holes to open up. Marion Barber kind of runs the same way, picking his holes and waiting for the play to develop.

I think this is one of the things our own JJ may need to work on - to be a little more patient before commiting to a hole, though it doesn't help that our OL isn't exactly opening huge holes.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
They will be ready too. What is their remaining schedule? Dallas, Giants, San Diego and Cinncinatti I think. Now that's a tough schedule.

Yes sir

After a dreadful showing by the NFC last year, the League has really really rebounded and is extremely competitive in both leagues.

I dont know if I am still sold on the "win your division, you get an automatic bid" rule

- Mike G.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
Yeah and the fact that the year he came out no one wanted him because he was from Penn State.

Thank god we did not make that move. That would been as dumb as the idea of adding play makers at WR or adding young lineman to the OL.
This board was filled with junk about Larry Johnson last year. "AB and a 3rd is way too much for him." "JJ is a better back" "We don't need him" and the grand finale " I'd rather have Quincy Morgan"

The way LJ is running right now the only back that people can claim is better than him is Tomlinson.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Second time around. Barber didn't do much in the 1st meeting.
Our defense is better now than then. Not following your logic.

MrMom

Reaction score
The way LJ is running right now the only back that people can claim is better than him is Tomlinson.

You're forgetting MVP candidate Shaun Alexander.