LASIK Update

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Just wanted to give an update to everyone about my LASIK surgery yesterday. It went smooth- went in this morning for the check up and I'm 20/20 in my right eye and 20/25 in my left- the doc thinks I will be 20/20 in my left by the end of the day. Thanks to everyone that posted encouraging experiences with the procedure.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Nice. How much pain was there involved? And if you don't mind, what did it run ya?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1355364 said:
Nice. How much pain was there involved? And if you don't mind, what did it run ya?

its pretty painless, they gave me valium before hand and numb your eyes. it is definitely weird though, especially when they use a vacumn to create pressure in your eye. Cost me $1800 per eye. Doc probably did 10 of them that day, I should have gone to med school instead of law school.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good news T31. My wife had her eyes done a few years ago and never regretted it for a second since.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Teague31;1355370 said:
its pretty painless, they gave me valium before hand and numb your eyes. it is definitely weird though, especially when they use a vacumn to create pressure in your eye. Cost me $1800 per eye. Doc probably did 10 of them that day, I should have gone to med school instead of law school.

you're a braver man than me. The thought of anyone doing anything to my eyeballs makes me squirm.

randy932

Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1355391 said:
you're a braver man than me. The thought of anyone doing anything to my eyeballs makes me squirm.

Hmmm, I don't think it'd be so bad to have your eye balls operated on. It's the thought of a doc doing any kind of cutting or anything to the OTHER balls that I draw the line on.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1355382 said:
Good news T31. My wife had her eyes done a few years ago and never regretted it for a second since.
She still kept ya, huh? :p: