Video: Last 4 Plays vs Titans Tells All

817Gill

Reaction score
This video does a good job of illustrating the Cowboys offensive issues this season in a nutshell. About 60% Linehan/Garrett, 30% Dak, 10% o-line and WR’s. Enlightening video on the stupidity of Linehan.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This video does a good job of illustrating the Cowboys offensive issues this season in a nutshell. About 60% Linehan/Garrett, 30% Dak, 10% o-line and WR’s. Enlightening video on the stupidity of Linehan.

Rico Gathers is WIDE ARSE OPEN and Dak just stares him down...………If he steps up into the pocket and releases, its a easy TD.

I think Dak is done..……..that Atlanta game ruined him.

When a QB starts bailing out of a clean pocket and panics for no reason, its over.

Zman5

Reaction score
Rico Gathers is WIDE ARSE OPEN and Dak just stares him down...………If he steps up into the pocket and releases, its a easy TD.

When a QB starts bailing out of a clean pocket and panics for no reason, its over.

Like many other players, he got JGed.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Damn,that was pretty harsh, just having it spoon-fed& spackled up agin' a fellers casing-liner like that,,, SHEESE!,,, I'D DONE THOUGHT THAT 'piece-0- illustrious COWBOYS history was,,,er,,, just that,HISTORY!,,,,thanks a pantload there, Mr. Young fuzz faced sniper of the trigger pulling obvious bullet,,,DUH'

THANKS FOR THAT LINK @817Gill ,MY FRIEND! ,as it's obviously way past the time of
" blinders& hunkering down with yer' back to the problems "

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Again, the bad news on the Combine Weaknesses was right on the money:
Increase in short pass attempts from 86 to 208 this year reason for higher completion numbers. Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply. Pocket poise has been compromised. Hyper aware of pressure around him and lacks awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make throw. Concern over pressure too often trumps ability to get through progressions. Must speed up the pace of his reads. Footwork is a mess. Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift. Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body. Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws. Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense. Needs to improve anticipation.​

The guy had it right. Maybe someday Dak could be a QB again. But not with Garrett/Linehan.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Again, the bad news on the Combine Weaknesses was right on the money:
Increase in short pass attempts from 86 to 208 this year reason for higher completion numbers. Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply. Pocket poise has been compromised. Hyper aware of pressure around him and lacks awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make throw. Concern over pressure too often trumps ability to get through progressions. Must speed up the pace of his reads. Footwork is a mess. Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift. Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body. Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws. Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense. Needs to improve anticipation.​

The guy had it right. Maybe someday Dak could be a QB again. But not with Garrett/Linehan.

Sorry, but that's too much stuff to correct in the NFL. You'd have to be Bill Walsh x5 to correct all that.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Worst tight end group in the history of the league. Not to mention we were even without our top tight end.

So it makes sense we would have two of them out there in a long yardage, obvious passing situation with the game and possibly season on the line.

Only Linehan would call for that, and only Garrett would allow it.