Video: Last 4 Plays vs Titans Tells All

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Rico Gathers is WIDE ARSE OPEN and Dak just stares him down...………If he steps up into the pocket and releases, its a easy TD.

I think Dak is done..……..that Atlanta game ruined him.

When a QB starts bailing out of a clean pocket and panics for no reason, its over.

Yup...still seeing the ghost of Chaz Green in his face. Would be funny if it wasn't true...:omg:

blumayne38

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
That trick play though. I just think of the meme where Kobe dosent flinch when Barnes fakes it to his face. That defense didn’t care at all what Dallas was doing. Seems like defense are saying if we can cover the wideouts for 1 or 2 seconds we can force a dump off or jump a short route

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

That trick play though. I just think of the meme where Kobe dosent flinch when Barnes fakes it to his face. That defense didn’t care at all what Dallas was doing. Seems like defense are saying if we can cover the wideouts for 1 or 2 seconds we can force a dump off or jump a short route[/QUOTE]

What bothered me about that call the most....they ran it to the short side of the field!!!!:omg:

There was no room for that play to develope. The sideline and endzone was line having 2 extra defenders...

That might have been the dumbest call Linehan has made since he's been here. Have no idea what he was thinking.:huh:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Worst tight end group in the history of the league. Not to mention we were even without our top tight end.

So it makes sense we would have two of them out there in a long yardage, obvious passing situation with the game and possibly season on the line.

We've been doing this for 9 years with Garrett and Linehan. This is not something they started last week. Every week the outcome of each game is predicted on how well the tes play every snap.

This coaching staff is ignorant. These tes get shut down every time they draw man to man. The only time they do anything is when the defender falls down.

Not that Dak is doing anything great but just look at the formation and personnel groups he has to work with.

I'd fire garrett linehan and all these sorry tes and start watching some Warren moon film to emulate an offensive passing scheme that we actually have personnel that can pull it off.

The road to nowhere goes through these tes. Drop them off at home Depot when you get your desk cleared out. Please let us lose so we don't have to watch Swaim, Jarwin and schults anymore.

All we got was 2 catches for 7 yards out of our tes which is average for a starting receiver in the NFL??? It is if he's a te for DC

Words like serviceable has replaced scoring and winning. What exactly is serviceable about a te core that takes up 4 roster spots but has only 1 TD all year. Lol. Poor Dak better just run cuz nobody ever gets open on 3rd or 4th down when there is 2 giraffes out there on passing plays

Last edited:

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Rico Gathers is WIDE ARSE OPEN and Dak just stares him down...………If he steps up into the pocket and releases, its a easy TD.

I think Dak is done..……..that Atlanta game ruined him.

When a QB starts bailing out of a clean pocket and panics for no reason, its over.
But I keep reading on here that a new coach can fix Dak. Ever thing this guy is saying is the truth. If you watch the film Dak repeats these mistakes over and over again. Missing wide open WR, Feeling pressure when there is none, Not trusting his arm to make a contested throws. You cant play QB in the NFL if your scared to throw the ball. Don't listen to me (Watch the film) Dak at QB is like a WR without arms

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the fans who have season tickets. It might be 20 more years before we get a receiving te who can be an Everydown te. This is not something Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson started. It was all started by Garrett and Linehan. They would have never played these sorry tes this much without legit production on paper

Last edited:

Eightneight

Reaction score
And don't forget. Jerrah let Philly jump ahead of us one spot in last year's draft to pick a stud TE. Just more FO miscues.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Even 82 said we need to run more 10 personnel and we still refuse to do it.

Swaim catches 2 passes for 6 yards each on 2nd down and one on 2rd and 20. Problem is in the 3rd and 4th quarter he'll be gassed and won't be able to even get the rinky dink 6 yards. Then we dump it off to rod Smith and he almost picks up 14. Too bad all 3 passes didn't go to him. He's got big play capabilities and Swaim is impotent at scoring.

They need to leave Smith or another slot wr on the field and bench these te indefinitely. Poor coaching. Just a couple of rinky dink passes to Swaim to pad the completion stats. Throw it to a rb instead of the te. We all know our tes can't score. Smith is a proven scoring threat. Leave him in the backfield. Put Zeke in the slot.

Get our tes out of here

Last edited:

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
The tes aren't winning the games. No yacs, no 3rd down conversions no TDS. Just a bunch of insignificant completions and fgs. Here we go again in the red zone w No red zone te to score for another 5 years. Swaim is out there and it's a sack because there's no protection. We have the best run blocking oline and we're throwing 6 yard passes to the James Hannalike swaim instead of Rod Smith and Zeke. We can't say we're not missing 88.

Who is the go to receiver in the red zone Swaim??? Why is he even out there he's not a scoring threat clap+clap+clap 2 rbs 2 rbs 2 rbs 2rbs.

How can you justify having swaim out there? 1 TD in his entire career but he's the everydown glue to hold our te led offense together every snap.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the fans who have season tickets. It might be 20 more years before we get a receiving te who can be an Everydown te. This is not something Tom Landry or Jimmy Johnson started. It was all started by Garrett and Linehan. They would have never played these sorry tes this much without legit production on paper
Not me. It was blatantly easy to see this clustermess coming.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Worst tight end group in the history of the league. Not to mention we were even without our top tight end.

So it makes sense we would have two of them out there in a long yardage, obvious passing situation with the game and possibly season on the line.

Swaim has 3 catches for 14 yards. One catch was a gimme 6-7 yarder on 2nd and 20 and this last catch was only for 1 yard. How does a te have a 1 yard catch... is that even possible? Why not just run Dak?

This te led offense should be just about out of gas at the start of the 3rd quarter. I'm guessing they get zeros in the stat column from here on out. These 1 td a year wonder tes who play every snap are inept when it's one on one in the late part of the game

Here we go swaim. I hope he wins the game for us but I gave up on him last year in preseason when he couldn't even beat out #82 lol

He's still the same 1 TD wonder he was last year and can't even keep up with the washed up Hofer. We're bumming.

How are we supposed to have a good offense with a dud te that can't make plays out there playing every snap.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Swaim has 3 catches for 14 yards. One catch was a gimme 6-7 yarder on 2nd and 20 and this last catch was only for 1 yard. How does a te have a 1 yard catch... is that even possible? Why not just run Dak?

This te led offense should be just about out of gas at the start of the 3rd quarter. I'm guessing they get zeros in the stat column from here on out. These 1 td a year wonder tes who play every snap are inept when it's one on one in the late part of the game

Here we go swaim. I hope he wins the game for us but I gave up on him last year in preseason when he couldn't even beat out #82 lol
Witten helped Romo bail out this crapp scheme.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Witten helped Romo bail out this crapp scheme.

This scheme wasnt built for a receiving te. You can't play every snap and expect to be a good receiver down after down. The te is not a set position down after down unless you have a stud receiver that can put up a benchmark of yards and scoring and 3rd down efficiency.

Zach Ertz gets a TD but our Tes are imposters Jason Witten in his prime was a stud te. But the last 4-5 years were mediocre. I didn't see Witten as a playmaker or a big scoring threat these last few years. He picked up some 1st downs but not enough scoring or gamechanging plays that advanced us to the playoffs. Too many 5 yard checkdowns on 3rd and 10 imo

But at least he had a contribution as a receiver w his first downs. Unfortunately he wasn't a Gronklike or Grahamlike scoring threat or playmaker to play every snap without substitution imo.

When Dez went down and we lost his Scoring production Witten could never pick up the difference in the scoring. But he caught a ton more balls. He was strong enough to play every snap but he wasn't strong enough to score very consistently

Last edited: