Last game VS the Beagles...

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
We're gonna' beat Baltimore at home next week...........if our defense keeps playing up to this level.
If this season comes down to the final game in Philly, and we lose to these impostors, I'll never forgive this team.
This Eagle team is bad. They can't score in the red zone against a bad Browns team. If Cleveland had any offense whatsoever, or anything resembling a coaching staff, this game would be at least tied at this point. Better yet, an offense with any nuggets at all would have this game in hand against the Eggless.
BTW, just heard that ESPN is going to do a bit on "Whats' wrong with Dallas as a franchise" after the game.................typical.
Anyway, the Beagles suck. McNubb sucks. If I have to watch these losers hootin' and hollerin' December 27th, I'm gonna lose my mind.

The Panch

Reaction score
Quit letting your homerism blind you, they whooped the Browns and have already put up more points on em than we did. It's gonna be a major challenge.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
The Panch;2498381 said:
Quit letting your homerism blind you, they whooped the Browns and have already put up more points on em than we did. It's gonna be a major challenge.

I suspect we'd have put up another couple of tds or so had Dorsey played that day for them.

Our offense was on fire that day. The only thing that kept the score as close as it was were the Romo pick in endzone and all the long drives we had.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
The Panch;2498381 said:

You from the City of Bodily Harm or something?
You're wrong. This Eagle team is not good. Not even close. Wait 'till the Pro Bowl roster comes our tomorrow and see how many Beagles are on it. I'll lay odds that the "over/under" is around two!!!
Listen, I hate the Eagles. My No. 1 Hate!! I'm from there, and have been a Cowboy fan since 1965. It was no disco living around that bottom feeding, cess-pool scum. But that aside, honestly, this team and McNubb are shot-out. They're over. Yesterdays news. One bad quarter from McNubb, and they'll throw batteries at him and toss him under the bus........AGAIN.
All they have is a psychotic McNubb and a decent Westbrook. Their offensive line is big alright, a bunch of big, fat, slow slobs. Their defense ain't what it used to be. Mediocre at best.
Reid is out on a limb and hangin' by a thread.
If we lose to this bunch of has-beens, it will be unforgivable. Especially if, as it's sizing up, that a playoff spot might be on the line. Dallas simply CANNOT lose to these clowns, of all people. We'll never hear the end of it.

The Panch

Reaction score
ROFL @ you talking about the pro bowl. You sound like the ignorant players of last year who used that as a sign of their superiority and payed for it.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Like I said in other threads-I would prefer for Tampa AND Atlanta to lose next week(while we, of course, win), so that by THEN, we will have clinched a playoff spot.

Seriously-I do NOT want to go into Philly with all the marbles on the line. For anyone who thinks they'll be a walk in the park in their house is a blind homer.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Boysboy;2498458 said:
Like I said in other threads-I would prefer for Tampa AND Atlanta to lose next week(while we, of course, win), so that by THEN, we will have clinched a playoff spot.

Seriously-I do NOT want to go into Philly with all the marbles on the line. For anyone who thinks they'll be a walk in the park in their house is a blind homer.

I would be sweating bullets if the last game determines who gets in and who doesn't.

Kilyin

Reaction score
lewpac said:
And that's the usual response from an idiot whose been check-mated. Because I called you out of your "Romo-kool-aid-drinking" cult and asked you to give us one, and in ONE FRICKIN ONE time when Romo came through when it REALLY counted. Not against the Seahawks in November. Not against the Bears in September.
Give us ONE, as in ONE FRICKIN ONE time where, when the heat is on, that Romo hasn't put the ball on the ground or delivered a perfect pass to a wide open line-backer!!!!
You're all "starry-eyed" about Romo like a teenage girl stalking David Cassidy. You're awe-struck by the bling and the stats. But you got your head up your arse when it comes to what counts in NFL football. Maturity, control, cool under pressure, and not turning the ball over.
Again, for the umpteenth time, I'll put this forth: If you did a highlight film of Romo's career up till now, what would it be? It would be a buffet of flubs, misteps, fumbles, INT'S., and the predictable "adventure" in our own endzone, with the ball usually ending up on the ground.
WE need a QB!!!

You're a joke.

Boysboy

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2498473 said:
I would be sweating bullets if the last game determines who gets in and who doesn't.

I agree with the OP to some extent-without a decent TE(AJ Smith was benched recently), even if they make the playoffs, they won't go very far with that offense.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2498492 said:
You're a joke.

I stand by every word of that. And, being a 40+ year'r, I reserve the right to change my mind and get back on board at any time I please.
That being said, what has my opinion of Romo got to do with winning or losing the Eagle game. He'll probably have little or nothing to do with it, given his showing the last two games.
Just because we won last night doesn't negate his schtick. He had several plays last night that were "typical Romo adventures", and could've lost the game.
That being said, I declared that "the way our defense has been playing", that we shouldn't lose. At no time did I put any confidence in Romo's being consistently superb and not going all "Romo" on us at any given time.
Like I said, you're wrong about the Eggless being good. They're not. If we lose to them, we suck.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Eagles are a good team. As McNabb goes so does the Eagles. I don't want to have to win in Philly. I think we can but that will be another fistfight.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
If we have to go to Philly to win, I feel it will be bad for us.

December 2006 versus Eagles for divison - we lost

December 2007 versus Eagles - we lost and heard " blueprint "

December 2008 versus Eagles - to be continued......

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2498559 said:
We owe the Eagles a playoff exit. They effectively knocked us out in 2005.
Actually in 2005, we swept them. We won big in Dallas and beat them in Philly 21-20 on Roy Williams int TD

But I agree, we do owe them.

Batman

Reaction score
The Eagle game will be anything but easy for us. Division rival game. Even if they have no chance at making the playoffs, don't think for a minute they would not do everything possible to spoil our playoff hopes if they can. No matter what, we are in for a fight in Philly and I expect a real tuff and close game.

McNabb is a better QB than Eli Manning and much more mobile. It will not be easy, and I like it that way, reason being is I hope this team keeps focused and intense and carries it in to the playoffs. My prediction is for that Eagle game it will be something like Dallas 21 Eagles 14. It will be a major battle and every bit as tuff as the Giants and Steeler game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2498649 said:
Actually in 2005, we swept them. We won big in Dallas and beat them in Philly 21-20 on Roy Williams int TD

But I agree, we do owe them.

It was in 2006-they kicked our tails in that xmas game @TX Stadium. It was prolly my worst xmas in my own lifetime. My brother gave me a blue Romo jersey, the NFCE title was in our laps, the Eagles were coming off 2 very emotional NFCE road games...only for us to somehow come out with the most lethargic performance of the season.

I agree-we owe them.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2498703 said:
It was in 2006-they kicked our tails in that xmas game @TX Stadium. It was prolly my worst xmas in my own lifetime. My brother gave me a blue Romo jersey, the NFCE title was in our laps, the Eagles were coming off 2 very emotional NFCE road games...only for us to somehow come out with the most lethargic performance of the season.

I agree-we owe them.
Yes, I posted previously about 2006 and 2007. It was the worst Christmas!

Payback time! I hope!. Wait I can't hope!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2498711 said:
Yes, I posted previously about 2006 and 2007. It was the worst Christmas!

Payback time! I hope!. Wait I can't hope!

Parcells got outcoached, big time, in that game-even Andy Reid all but admitted he knew what plays our coaching staff was going to call(he said something like how all they did in practice was to make sure all of their players were set in their positions OK).