Last Meal Ever!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Why not just title the thread “What’s your favorite meal of all time?” Instead of something morbid?
Hence why I noted in my post. My favorite meal really depends on the moment. I love many different things, but that doesn't mean I would eat the same thing all the time if I could.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Well, best meal of all time is best meal of all time. Doesn’t matter the moment. Maybe I’m missing something.
No such thing in my book. There are too many great things out there to eat to settle on one. Today, cajun food for me. Tomorrow it could quickly turned to slow smoked brisket with great tangy bbq sauce with baked beans, peppered mac & cheese and a piece of warm cornbread with a whipped cinnamon honey butter.

Friday an awesome Chicken Romano, spiced wild rice, steamed asparagus topped with a salted garlic butter and Garlic & Parmesan toasted breaksticks.

I haven't even brought up the bone-in ribeye yet.

jsb357

Reaction score
steak-n-taters,
Medium rare rib eye steak
fully loaded baked potato
sauteed mushrooms in garlic butter
hot peach cobbler with Blue Bell vanilla ice cream on the side.

I take the same except ditch the dessert and throw in a ice cold draft beer afterwards

where? some secluded place where I can look at the ocean...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No such thing in my book. There are too many great things out there to eat to settle on one. Today, cajun food for me. Tomorrow it could quickly turned to slow smoked brisket with great tangy bbq sauce with baked beans, peppered mac & cheese and a piece of warm cornbread with a whipped cinnamon honey butter.

Friday an awesome Chicken Romano, spiced wild rice, steamed asparagus topped with a salted garlic butter and Garlic & Parmesan toasted breaksticks.

100% agree. Now I know what you mean by the moment. Sorry for the confusion.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
The Jimmy Buffett Farewell Banquet / Negril Jamaica Seven Mile Beach / Tuesday 04/30/19 8:00 / Resort casual attire

Starter - Chargrilled oysters in a herb butter sauce
Soup - New England clam chowder
Salad - Table side Caesar salad
Bread - Fresh sourdough loaf
Sides - Asparagus w/balsamic butter sauce, Cajun dirty rice, Borracho beans
Entree - Aged tomahawk ribeye
Desert - Turtle cheesecake
Finish - Large bowl of purple dank

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Well... given your premise, this seems to fit. Might as well use it again. :D

Ke49yMZ.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Reading that suddenly makes me wanna get up off the couch & go get some carry out from Dicky's B-B-Q,,,as it beats hell outta' the two slices of cantaloupe I scarfed down over the kitchen sink&a strawberry equate shake I consumed an hour ago when I woke up.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I would dig sitting seaside in Amalfi dining on prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers, sliced tomatoes and a nice drizzle followed by a family style bowl of Frutti di Mare, fra diavolo of course and finished with espresso and an assortment of fine mini pastries.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Since it’s my last meal, I don’t have to worry about tomorrow.

A triple meat, triple cheese, heavy on the bacon, jalapeño whataburger. Super size french fries and super size onion rings. Mega size chocolate shake and ice cold coke.

:muttley: