Last night again showed the importance of a strong DL

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The rookie part is irrelevant.

The anomoly part is not. If Davis is not consistently disruptive, he is not worth a 1st.
I better see some high bench reps and relatively athletic movements for a 24th pick

Sydla

Reaction score
I better see some high bench reps and relatively athletic movements for a 24th pick

Frankly, I may actually like his teammate, Wyatt, better if you can get him in the 2nd. Like if you could go OL in the first with Green or Linderbaum (pipe dream) and then come back with Wyatt in the 2nd, you have done quite well for yourself IMO.

Blitzen

Reaction score
What?

Why are fans so bad at evaluating the DL? Especially you, Catch. You tend to have a pretty good view on things. We agree a lot. How do you not see it?

On a scale of 1-10, here's our DL starters

DLaw: 6.5
Gregory: 5
Galley: 6.5
Osa: 6
Bohana: 4

Not sure who was starting by end of season, but these guys played a lot and started some.

Where are the game changers on D? What do you mean by pretty strong? We don't dominate decent OL's, why do you think it's OK? I mean, this is some Jerry way of thinking.

Now let's look at 9ers:

Armstead: 9
Bosa: 9
Ebukam: 6.5
DJ Jones: 7
Jordan Willis: 5.5

Subjective, of course. However, what becomes blatantly clear is that their backups and 2nd tier players are the same level as our starters.

Bosa is a 10. One of the few.