Twitter: Last Practice Stuff

DiResta

Reaction score
I guess he didn't watch Jaylon in college...

He literally played CB on some snaps in college.
Jaylon looked like he went more like ~230lbs at Notre Dame to me
Jaylon-Smith-Notre-Dame1.jpg

that redshirt year here he must have lived in the weight room and I'm sure they wanted to bulk him up to protect him but I wonder if he's getting too big

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaylon looked like he went more like ~230lbs at Notre Dame to me
Jaylon-Smith-Notre-Dame1.jpg

that redshirt year here he must have lived in the weight room and I'm sure they wanted to bulk him up to protect him but I wonder if he's getting too big
He says he played at 240 but I agree that he was thin.

He only weighed 223 at the combine but probably didn't see a weightroom after the injury other than at the Physical Therapist.

It's unfortunate that Bruce Carter didn't have the mental ability or drive to succeed that Jaylon seems to possess because Carter was one of the best athletes that ever wore a Cowboys uniform.

By the way, you add a lot to the board. Good job both on posting information as well as your own balanced take on things.

DiResta

Reaction score
He says he played at 240 but I agree that he was thin.

He only weighed 223 at the combine but probably didn't see a weightroom after the injury other than at the Physical Therapist.

It's unfortunate that Bruce Carter didn't have the mental ability or drive to succeed that Jaylon seems to possess because Carter was one of the best athletes that ever wore a Cowboys uniform.

By the way, you add a lot to the board. Good job both on posting information as well as your own balanced take on things.
I appreciate that, the feeling is mutual
I look forward to the play-by break downs :thumbup: