Last year it was Flo, who can't we...

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
lose this year? Which single guy going down could harpoon our season? My vote has to go with Bledsoe.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
our major injury will be WHEN torrin tucker gets released from the bucs, we re-sign him then he tears his ACL and MCL :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2:

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I remember a thread on this early last season and I said Flozell. Self promotion aside, I think it's him again. Bledsoe is an obvious choice, but that's true for just about any team losing their starting QB.

LongSnapper

Reaction score
My vote goes for.... the man who will either make this team work or not :bow: T.O. :banghead:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
TO...he adds dimensions to our offense that cannot be replaced...imo.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
I remember a thread on this early last season and I said Flozell. Self promotion aside, I think it's him again. Bledsoe is an obvious choice, but that's true for just about any team losing their starting QB.
Good point, too easy of an answer I guess. OK, besides Bledsoe and Flo, my next vote would go to Fergy. To leave our DT spot with only Stanley and Johnson should have people concerned.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Crap, forgot about TO. No Key, losing TO would be pretty bad.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
For any and every team, it's the left tackle.

No team is as good as it was after losing a left tackle.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Hard to pick one but it would probably be Bledsoe or Flozell.

LongSnapper

Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Crap, forgot about TO. No Key, losing TO would be pretty bad.

No doubt you would see a fist full of 8-man and blitz up the gut w/o T.O. it would'nt be pretty:banghead:

ghst187

Reaction score
whcarm said:
Bledsoe
TO
Ware
Williams
Vanderjagt
Adams

Bledsoe
Adams
TO
Vanderjerk
Henry/Newman
Glenn

I think Davis could replace Roy Williams without too much of a drop off. I think Davis is more of a SS and would do better there than at FS.
Obviously, Bledsoe has to be the top choice. If Adams goes down again, then Fabini moves over there and we're back to Pettiti at RT. Probably wouldn't be as bad as it was last year but would still be pretty ugly.
I think we could survive losing Ware with the new LB core we've got. I think Thorton or Burnett will step up behind him.

jbsg02

Reaction score
Bledsoe (but thats obvious)
Flozell again
TO - we lack depth.
Fergy
Bradie James

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Fortunately if Flo goes down this year we can swith Fabini over and have a healthy, stronger, more experience Petitti in at RT. That looks a lot better than Tucker at LT and a first year, warn down Petitti at RT.

I think Bledsoe going down would have more of an impact than Flo.

whcarm

Reaction score
Davis would not be a big drop off from Williams? Somehow I highly doubt that.