Last year it was Flo, who can't we...

Gordon

Reaction score
It was Bledsoe last year and it's Bledsoe this year.. Have you seen our back up QB's?

Like someone said though, basically every team except 4-5 is screwed if their QB goes down, so yeah, Flozell would be the man we can't lose.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
air0208 said:
TO...he adds dimensions to our offense that cannot be replaced...imo.

I agree. I vote for TO as well. With TO out, Glenn get double-covered and the 2-TE offense suddenly becomes 1/2 effective. :pray2:

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Offense injury threat: T.O. // Bledsoe
Defense: Roy Williams

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
whcarm said:
Davis would not be a big drop off from Williams? Somehow I highly doubt that.

You lose a safety the caliber of Roy Williams, it affects the whole defense. When Sean Taylor was ejected in the Tampa game, the Skins defense became alot more porous.

Also when he was hurt against the Bucs earlier in the year, they put up 35 points on us.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Bledsoe
Flo
TO
Ferg

I agree with you, except for the fourth. The top three IMO are only separated by the width of a hair. The fourth is a two way tie...Newman or Roy.

aznhalf

Reaction score
We have a little more depth behind Flo than we did last year since Fabini can play LT. And Fabini is a HUGEHUGE upgrade over Tucker.

I also think TO would be bad, but TG is a bonified number 1 reciever and I think Crayton would explode as a #2.

I think the true lack of depth has to be the QB position where we really don't have anyone that has real NFL experience! And we really don't have the running game to carry a inexperienced QB to wins.

I also think that we have very good depth across the board defensively. DT might be an issue though, but its hard for the average fan to see the true impact that position has.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Terry Glenn had his first injury free season since 2000, TO has been injured for at least one game in 4 straight years.

With limited depth at that key position I would say that an injury to either of those guys would be key.

Obvious other positions like LT or QB would be the same for every team.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
aznhalf said:
I also think TO would be bad, but TG is a bonified number 1 reciever and I think Crayton would explode as a #2.

AZ Losing TO in our WR corps would mean, TG gets doubled every play. I like TG, dont get me wrong, but he disappears when he is doubled. PC is great in the short to intermediate routes, but he isnt going to cause any mismatches. TO is the key to our WR corps, and as important to the offense as Drew. Without TO, we will be losing alot of low scoring games. As much as some folks hate him, TO creates a threat every time he lines up, and increases the same for TG, Wit, JJ, PC, and (Crossing my fingers on this one) Green.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
air0208 said:
TO...he adds dimensions to our offense that cannot be replaced...imo.

A dimension a team that won 9 games didnt have, and a team that even without him has gotten better. Because of Fabini, we have a solid RT at least, so if Flo were to go down this year, it would be a bit less devastating, but I would still say Flozell Adams. Can't get the ball to TO if Bledsoe is getting thrown on his back.