Last Year NFL Network Simulcast Their Last Game

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Patriots were playing for an undefeated season. There was pressure. So NBC and CBS and the NFL Network all broadcast the game.

No freaking way the last game at Texas Stadium will get the same courtesy. Maybe if we were playing the Patriots.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
yeah this is garbage I'm going to go to my friends house to watch the game since he has NFLN.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Seriously how stupid is the NFL that they make the last Dallas Cowboys game ever at Texas Stadium a NFL Network game where 70% of the country will be unable to watch??? Unreal!

gmb85

Reaction score
They hate the Cowboys. That's why. Maybe if it were the very last game on our schedule...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2507179 said:
Seriously how stupid is the NFL that they make the last Dallas Cowboys game ever at Texas Stadium a NFL Network game where 70% of the country will be unable to watch??? Unreal!
They should have played the Eagles, Giants or Commanders for that last game too. No History with the Ravens.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Hostile;2507186 said:
They should have played the Eagles, Giants or Commanders for that last game too. No History with the Ravens.
Yea agreed it should have been against the Commanders our most hated rival. it would have an incredible atmosphere! seriously the schedule makers need to be shot on sight...

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
If they offer the 4-5 different camera angles like they usually do with the companion broadcast on NFL.com then I'll be happy. Not watching the game in HD sucks, but the extra camera angles they offer online are usually way better than what they show on TV anyways IMO.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I know it doesn't help those NOT in the DFW area, but the game will be shown on Channel 33 for those who don't have NFLN.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Hostile;2507175 said:
The Patriots were playing for an undefeated season. There was pressure. So NBC and CBS and the NFL Network all broadcast the game.

No freaking way the last game at Texas Stadium will get the same courtesy. Maybe if we were playing the Patriots.

DaBoys4Life;2507177 said:
yeah this is garbage I'm going to go to my friends house to watch the game since he has NFLN.

I agree with both of these posts, this is BS.

Section446

Reaction score
Thankfully I'll be there so it's no big deal, and I have NFL Network anyway so it wouldn't have mattered.

By the way, for all of you that don't have NFLN you CAN watch the game on www.NFL.com

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dreadnought94;2507269 said:
Thankfully I'll be there so it's no big deal, and I have NFL Network anyway so it wouldn't have mattered.

By the way, for all of you that don't have NFLN you CAN watch the game on www.NFL.com

I wish we could.

The Panch

Reaction score
Well, as historic as this game is, it's not comparable to a team trying to go 16-0 and breaking all those records, so I doubt there was much pressure on tonight's game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Hostile;2507175 said:

Maybe if we were playing the Patriots in the last game of the season and we or the Patriots were undefeated.

The issue last year is that the NFL was watching history in the making, the first undefeated season since the 72/73 (?) Dolphins.

So what if the Cowboys are leaving Texas Stadium. Do you know how many teams have left their stadiums for new stadiums?

tyke1doe

Reaction score

I'm at work until 10 p.m. Thanks for the link. :)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2507305 said:
Maybe if we were playing the Patriots in the last game of the season and we or the Patriots were undefeated.

The issue last year is that the NFL was watching history in the making, the first undefeated season since the 72/73 (?) Dolphins.

So what if the Cowboys are leaving Texas Stadium. Do you know how many teams have left their stadiums for new stadiums?

Sure, but most of those teams don't have near the storied history in their prior venues.

I mean, the NFL network thinks enough of it to show all Cowboys all day long in their programming lineup.

nyyanksfan20

Reaction score

Do they show the whole game? I remember last year they would only cut in and out of the games.

Joe71

Reaction score
Hostile;2507175 said:

I guess we as Cowboys fans dropped the ball on this one.We had all season to complain to our cable providers and the NFL about getting a deal worked out.The NFL knew what they were doing putting the last regular season game at Texas Stadium on their network.It didn't work though not enough people complaining to get the NFL Network on their cable provider.I was one of the people not worried about it until it was to late.:banghead:

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
thats why i kicked time warner to the curb a couple months ago, making sure to tell them why.

that said, look on the positive side-if you dont have NFLN at home go out to a bar and watch the game with your fellow Cowboy fans. Maybe you'll end up having a good time and meet some cool new people. Worst case scenario you end up with a hangover in the morning on account of over-celebrating the Cowboys victory.