1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

LAT: NFL warns Texas ‘bathroom bill’ could jeopardize its chances to host future Super Bowls

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by nathanlt, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smashin222

Smashin222 Well-Known Member

683 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    What's the rate of crimes occurring in bathrooms in states that allow transgender access to bathrooms of their choice? What's the rate of crime committed by people self-identifying as transgender in those situations? Put another way, do you have any data to support your ignorance? Instead you'd rather alienate millions of patriotic Americans. Pretty shameful

2. starman22

starman22 Well-Known Member

412 Messages
    321 Likes Received
    Gotta love political correctness. His post is strait in line e with rational thinking.

Maybe the mods look at your use of idiot.

3. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

11,404 Messages
    10,903 Likes Received
    Why don't they just make an Other bathroom? Problem solved.

4. Fizziksman

Fizziksman BanditHiro

4,272 Messages
    2,305 Likes Received
    what the hell are you talking about, the NFL has ever right to control where the Superbowl is hosted. They have no say what Texas does with their policies all they are saying is that they won't host the Superbowl in cities that have that particular legislation

5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

20,772 Messages
    4,652 Likes Received
    why would the mentally ill need their own can? Even if there was one, it still won't solve the transgendered issue that the bill is trying to deal with though

6. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

5,590 Messages
    5,749 Likes Received
    Before the thread gets shut down and Im pretty sure it will - according to what I read the Bill provides for individual teams to set their own rules apart from any state legislation.

7. CanadianCowboysFan

20,772 Messages
    4,652 Likes Received
    yep like the NCAA is not going to put games in bowls or bball tournament games etc in North Carolina due to its discriminatory legislation

8. Fizziksman

Fizziksman BanditHiro

4,272 Messages
    2,305 Likes Received
    we can but i rather not have my taxes go into funding another restroom in ever public place just because some people's intolerance.

JoeyBoy718 likes this.
  9. JoeyBoy718

11,404 Messages
    10,903 Likes Received
    I got an idea. Eagles fans have to hold it in till they get home.

pjtoadie, Risen Star and cml750 like this.
  10. CanadianCowboysFan

20,772 Messages
    4,652 Likes Received
    you realize that pedos are already sharing bathrooms with your children right?

oh and btw, transgendered are not pedophiles...

Dallas_Cowboys50 and Proof like this.
  11. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

14,017 Messages
    17,145 Likes Received
    This is war?

12. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

3,059 Messages
    1,413 Likes Received

The NFL doesn't need to make the Super Bowl a political award. They've chosen to step in it!

13. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

23,821 Messages
    16,656 Likes Received
    I don't think Jerry is willing to share his.

Risen Star and JoeyBoy718 like this.
  14. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

48,257 Messages
    49,320 Likes Received
    Can we just go to individual private stalls for everybody? I think it's Bucky's that has each stall that is almost completely private little rooms with real walls and real door.

Some small establishments now just have 2 single person type bathrooms, but neither is designated men or women. I went somewhere recently, maybe Starbucks that was like that.

They already have the issues that was a big deal a few years ago where they had to build more bathrooms for women than for men at places where they have games or concerts.

15. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

37,413 Messages
    7,192 Likes Received
    If there was an award for most dramatic title, this would be a strong contender.

16. Smashin222

Smashin222 Well-Known Member

683 Messages
    282 Likes Received
    You and your friends are talking about right to access certain bathrooms of 1.4 million American citizens. If that's not a political question I don't know what it is.

Would love to see the data supporting your "strait in line e with rational thinking"

Being a rationalist and all.

I expect to get sidelined. But I'll go down fighting for my fellow Americans while you do ... whatever it is you do.

Dallas_Cowboys50 likes this.
  17. cml750

cml750 Well-Known Member

4,580 Messages
    3,715 Likes Received
    Actually, I think Texas should put this up for a vote. If the vote turns out different than what the NFL wants then have the Superbowl elsewhere. Either the NFL can accept the will of the people of a state or not. This shouldn't be a political issue anyway and regardless the NFL should stay out of it.

18. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

23,821 Messages
    16,656 Likes Received
    Have you seen the lines to women's restrooms? Everywhere I go, they're standing and waiting while the men just go in and do their thing. Do we really want to give that up? We might as well go pee outside on a bush.

I guess Jerry could just designate a wall outside the stadium for men (and anyone else who wants to) to go pee, but just not near the Landry statue.

19. JoeyBoy718

11,404 Messages
    10,903 Likes Received
    Serious question. What if you got that vague gender thing going on? What do you do?

[​IMG]

cml750 likes this.
  20. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

37,413 Messages
    7,192 Likes Received
    "Alright everyone, crotch checks at the door".

Seriously question. What if you were just a regular ol' guy, but suffered a horrific and catastrophic crocheting accident that left you absent of your bits and pieces. What then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.