Late game thread

Adreme

Reaction score
I respect Aaron Rodgers as one of the best QB's in the game.

But I cannot stand him one bit. One of the cockiest, most self-centered, narcissist, overgrown baby idiots to ever play this game.

The fact that the Packers got only one SB with him as QB tells me just how mismanaged that organization is because no one else in the NFL, until Mahomes, could do what he does.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I agree. But I'm hoping that his willingness to run a little bit today is a positive sign.

Yea his legs were always a big part of his game. That ankle injury along with his groin injury are on his mind. That's okay with me. I expected it the first season but if we want to do anything big come playoff time he's going to have to play better. Dak knows that I'm sure and I wouldn't ever put it past him to do it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wonder how much the Packers are paying Collingsworth to be their spokesman? :popcorn:

Cydios

Reaction score
Watching Aaron play after Dak is like Driving Porsche after driving your Toyota Prius onto the lot.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If Baltimore makes the playoffs, then I would honestly consider their coach CotY. I just do not see how they can do it. Their injury situation right now is worse than what the Cowboys had last year. I think every single either core player or all pro player is injured for them. Every single one and in some cases the backups for those players as well. I do not think it is even possible for a team like that to make the playoffs. I would be stunned if that happened.

Well....Ravens have a big one next week vs Green Bay. If they lose they are out Buffalo in....

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
That's an awful way to give up your reproductive powers for the freaking Bears!
I'd give up my rights to reproduce and also give up the right to have intimacy at all for life to have the guarantee that neither Rodgers nor GB will ever win another SB.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Watching Aaron play after Dak is like Driving Porsche after driving your Toyota Prius onto the lot.

If we got half the calls...and our O-line was allowed to hold like theirs...we would look pretty good too....:popcorn:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd say more like driving an ugly Porsche after driving your Mustang home from the mechanic who fixed the axle, but left a faulty sensor in it.