Game Day Late games thread

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Worst play in history? The Bucs fake punt within field goal range...

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Another epic choke job by Rivers if he can't beat the Chiefs 3rd stringers with the playoffs on the line?

Deep_South

Reaction score
The San Diego fans were booing when the Chargers left the field at halftime. If they get manhandled by the KC reserves, lose the game, and miss the playoffs, it's gonna get ugly in San Diego.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Andy reid. Make qb's loom good. The guy plays to his guys strengths and can call a pretty good game. Reid over garret anyday.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Hester final broke one on the Pack...Chicago looking for the lead...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Can't believe that KC is fielding 2nd/3rd stringers at every position and up ten on the road.

Steelers are so lucky that it's ridiculous. They have no business being in the playoffs.

And yes, you could probably say the same for us with a win tonight.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Just curious what people think... Do you think Chase Daniel would be a better QB for the Chiefs than Alex Smith? I always liked Daniel in college and always thought he was a solid NFL backup.

Everson24

Reaction score
The way everything is falling just right(with even the Chiefs backups beating the Chargers) is unreal

It looks like 2005 all over again for them. That year they had to win their last few games and get a lot of help. They went in as the sixth seed and knocked Carson Palmer out at Cincy and then went on to beat Peyton Manning in the divisional round. After beating a banged up Broncos team they then got a ton of help from Bill Leavey's crew that allowed the to be Seattle in Super Bowl XL. It all looks like Deja vu to me.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I'm sure NBC is asking themselves, why did we select the Cowboy/Philly game again when the Green bay/Chicago game is money.......

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jeff tripplette just ejected a player and assessed 5 personal fouls or unsportsmanlike penalties against the rams in 3 plays.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Jeff tripplette just ejected a player and assessed 5 personal fouls or unsportsmanlike penalties against the rams in 3 plays.

LOL! that has to be a record for flags in that short a span...

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I stopped watching the Broncos game at the half. Did they rest their starters the entire 2nd half?

reddyuta

Reaction score
packers cant stop the run,how i wish we could have stayed with the run .