Late games thread

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Foles is better than prime Eli. They should go into Chicago and win against an inexperienced Bears team

robertfchew

Reaction score
Have to give Eagles credit, they came up big when they needed to to close the season.

yup and their ******** gm, roseman I think? He assembled a team that can win with a backup who is a proven scrub everywhere he goes except week 16 and on in Philly. Too bad the skins couldn't muster anything to beat a division rival. I honestly think none of them actually are rivals they all hate dallas and are neutral to the others.

gmb1

Reaction score
It was great just to play meaningful games in the last two weeks of the season. Feels amazing to sneak into the playoffs! Let' see what happens.

Beating Rams and Texans back to back definitely has this team confident and riding high.
Congrats to your team.

Chappy

Reaction score
Foles is better than prime Eli. They should go into Chicago and win against an inexperienced Bears team
Eagles wont put 20pts on the board against that Bears D at Soldier Field with no running game.

Eagles are gunna be one and done.

Sydla

Reaction score
yup and their ******** gm, roseman I think? He assembled a team that can win with a backup who is a proven scrub everywhere he goes except week 16 and on in Philly. Too bad the skins couldn't muster anything to beat a division rival. I honestly think none of them actually are rivals they all hate dallas and are neutral to the others.

What? Skins laid down to get Philly into the playoffs? Is that what you are saying?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the bears better be ready to play at home next week against the eagles or they will be one and done

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Vikings went all in and choked. Eagles will be in the playoffs. The Vikes are proof that you cannot find a QB on the free agent market. Boys have to develop Dak

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has been sacked 6 times today at home..................