Late games thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wilson has 400 yards passing? Doesn't seem like it. Saints passing defense can still be exposed.
as can ours..our d isnt paying week regardless of points..first tests coming

pre-season is finally over for the Cowboys..lets see how they show up now..

StylisticS

Reaction score
Wilson has 400 yards passing? Doesn't seem like it. Saints passing defense can still be exposed.
They had 500 yards of total offense. Granted about 60 of that was in garbage time. But that’s insane that they lost and the stats show a different type of game.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Just stop all the fluffing on Jones’ nutz. Good for him. Like we’ve never seen a QB have a good game before. The league will adjust and they’re 3-4 years away from having a roster that compares to ours. Some people here may jump off a bridge when the skins finally start Haskins and he looks halfway decent.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Bucs miss an extra point, that is 3 or 4 missed today.
And,It ultimately proved lethal as to their planned outcome in the day's events,,, unfortunately ,now those Gnats got themselves a "can do it to it " new Q.B. to rally around o_O

mmohican29

Reaction score
Bucs totally mismanaged that ending. Spiking the ball, taking a delay of game with a timeout left, just awful.

Absolutely. Could have run at least one running play after clocking the ball. Taking the delay was absurd.

Bucs gonna Buc. Credit Jones for playing great in his first start. He will need all the confidence he can get before meeting the Cowboys again.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
You know what funny with the Bucs?

They took a DoG penalty and pushed themselves 5 yards back for that last kick .... LOL

:cool:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Just stop all the fluffing on Jones’ nutz. Good for him. Like we’ve never seen a QB have a good game before. The league will adjust and they’re 3-4 years away from having a roster that compares to ours. Some people here may jump off a bridge when the skins finally start Haskins and he looks halfway decent.

I think the NFC East is set on starting QBs for a while,what a turnaround.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Why no extra point on the Seahawks last TD?
Ya,man,
That was kinda' a foreign feeling in an Zebra officiating call ,of a "No Time additional play" ,as it should've been added ticks put back on the clock( like ,what we've all witnessed in the past)

JayFord

Reaction score
They had 500 yards of total offense. Granted about 60 of that was in garbage time. But that’s insane that they lost and the stats show a different type of game.

reminds me of the bucs last year

they piled up over 500 yards of offense and 3 points to show for it

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Browns' 4 starters in the secondary are all inactive tonight against the Rams. Good luck.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Absolutely. Could have run at least one running play after clocking the ball. Taking the delay was absurd.

Bucs gonna Buc. Credit Jones for playing great in his first start. He will need all the confidence he can get before meeting the Cowboys again.

All that stuff will be in the news. I think a better throw by Winston on the long play to Evans would have resulted in a TD. He left it short and to the inside when Evans beat the defender. Prevented a big play from being a bigger, possible game winning play.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I hate the rams uniforms pants. It looks like they're wearing diapers. It's very distracting.