Late games thread

Reaction score
Are the Saints this good or are the Seahawks worse than their record. Maybe a little of both I guess.
Seahawks barely beat a bad Bengals team at home and beat a Steelers team who lost their QB.

They are a bit overrated I think. But Russell Wilson is really good

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Jones looks legit.

Still so early. Remember RG3. Obviously guy will have his ups and downs. Its gonna be up to him to adjust when the league adjust back.

Even if he becomes good though you hope the giants keep drafting how they are..... cause by the time him and barkley need big contracts they may not have the money to make it happen.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Kamara running in, on, around, and over this Seattle defense. And he’s an elite pass-catcher out of the backfield. He’s a stud.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wentz sucks and will always will, not worried about him. Daniel Jones however...looks good. ********

Eagles still have 2 games to play against the Giants. With how they have been struggling so far, a win against the Giants isn't guaranteed for them, especially if Daniel Jones keeps playing well.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I was in New Orleans last week...when Brees tore the ligament in his thumb...and they were getting thumped by the Rams... Bar hopping around....and you would have thought Katrina had just hit again. Everybody hanging their heads. bet they are singing a differnt tune today..

:laugh:

Beaker42

Reaction score
The refs doin all they can to try to screw the Saints. The refs all need their arms broken for throwing too many flags for imaginary infractions. They’re all betting on these games and no one is going to convince me otherwise.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Seahawks barely beat a bad Bengals team at home and beat a Steelers team who lost their QB.

They are a bit overrated I think. But Russell Wilson is really good

Agreed. Clowney hasn't really assimilated into their defense yet. If he ever will.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Is there anybody in the league more overpaid than Nate Solder?
He sure looked good blocking ty craw and dorance armstrong. I cant believe the same line that only gave up one sack to us has given up 6 to the bucs already

Reaction score
He sure looked good blocking ty craw and dorance armstrong. I cant believe the same line that only gave up one sack to us has given up 6 to the bucs already
It's an indictment on the Cowboys d-line.

It looked better today with Quinn in.