Late round/sleeper rbs

HanD

Reaction score
Let's say we address the trenches and lb in the first three rounds. If we end up with compensatory picks, who do you see that you like at RB in the 5th and later?

Jaylen wright?
Ray Davis?
Dillion Johnson?
Will Shipley?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't think those guys make it out of the 4th round, especially to the late 5th round.

The good news is the RB's who should be available late 5th round to 6th round this year are better NFL prospects than Deuce Vaughn.

My favorites expected in that range are:

Isaac Guerendo - One he cuts, he is gone. May blow up after the Combine.
Blake Watson - pardon the helmet scouting, but a poor man's Tony Pollard.
Jawhar Jordan - poor man's Devon Achane.
Kendall Milton - relatively low tread on the tire. Waited his turn at Georgia

rambo2

Reaction score
Let's say we address the trenches and lb in the first three rounds. If we end up with compensatory picks, who do you see that you like at RB in the 5th and later?

Jaylen wright?
Ray Davis?
Dillion Johnson?
Will Shipley?
Wright is a 3rd rounder. A good target for 87.

rambo2

Reaction score
Kimani Vidal from Troy is a good 5th round target. However, I think that they better grab a good one by pick 87. A good short list: Wright, Benson, and Allen.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
George Holani- Boise State. He was injured half the year and Ashton Jeanty was so amazing he was kind of surpassed as the starter. If he played the whole year he would probably go in the 5th. I think the Cowboys could get him with one of their 7th's.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Jaylen wright?
Ray Davis?
Dillion Johnson?
Will Shipley?
Wright might be the 2nd/3rd back taken. Lance Zs 2nd RB.

HanD

Reaction score
I hear a lot from you guys that weight is a third rounder and a top 3 guy. I had seen the third as a start of rb run but 4th as good value. Who do you guys see as going before 5th?

Benson, Brooks, Corum, Irving, Allen and wright for sure?

Estime lloyd Davis anyone else?

rambo2

Reaction score
Word is that Jonathan Brooks will be ready to go by the beginning of the season and the Cowboys are likely to draft him.

Gambit

Reaction score
Ive not watched RB's yet, and may not lol

Coming out what stood out to me about Pollard was his elite balance, does Watson possess some of that?
Word is that Jonathan Brooks will be ready to go by the beginning of the season and the Cowboys are likely to draft him.
He might be ready by Oct. Dallas can do what they want but drafting a RB fresh off an ACL tear is a gamble I'd not take. If he's hanging out with our 5th comp, sure, but not rounds 1-3.
Wright might be the 2nd/3rd back taken
Was going to say same thing. If we want him better be prepared to do that in 3rd.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I like Wright, but he will probably go early. Major size-speed talent and a decent pass blocker.

Aven8

Reaction score
He hurt that knee in mid November. I don’t believe it

Carson

Reaction score
He hurt that knee in mid November. I don’t believe it
It’s all agent talk at this time.

They know if they sell he is ready to go he will go in the 2nd. If he misses time he will slide.

I say no thanks. Give me Braelon Allen.

Brooks would be a luxury pick if he can’t go. We need 2-3 guys who walk into practice and are going to be starters from this draft.

tm1119

Reaction score
I like Kimani Vidal from Troy. 5’8 215 ball of muscle with great vision and balance. He lacks the long speed to be an elite back, but I can definitely see him being a very good committee back that can average 4.5+ yards on 15 or so touches a game

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don't think those guys make it out of the 4th round, especially to the late 5th round.

The good news is the RB's who should be available late 5th round to 6th round this year are better NFL prospects than Deuce Vaughn.

My favorites expected in that range are:

Isaac Guerendo - One he cuts, he is gone. May blow up after the Combine.
Jawhar Jordan - poor man's Devon Achane.
Kendall Milton - relatively low tread on the tire. Waited his turn at Georgia
I’m a Jawhar Jordan fan.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Jaylen wright?
Ray Davis?
Dillion Johnson?
Will Shipley?
if we end up with comp picks, aren't they already factored in?