Late round steal

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Im aqn Oregon boy so ive seen this kid play alot. Mike Hass. He could drop to the second day. hopefully. Amazing hands and runs great routes. Didnt have a great 40 time so not a huge deep threat but his gameday speed is awsome. He gives his all every down and makes up for lack of size and speed. Parcells would love him.lol a total overachiever. What would yall think???

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
Im aqn Oregon boy so ive seen this kid play alot. Mike Hass. He could drop to the second day. hopefully. Amazing hands and runs great routes. Didnt have a great 40 time so not a huge deep threat but his gameday speed is awsome. He gives his all every down and makes up for lack of size and speed. Parcells would love him.lol a total overachiever. What would yall think???
I've had major wood for Hass for a long time now. Since Key is gone, I think he would be the PERFECT complement at receiver for us. If he is there in the 5th and we don't take him, I will be jumping off short cliffs. :)

ilovesandt

Reaction score
If we have the opportunity to draft this Oregon State star at the right spot and don’t (ala Steven Jackson) I think we will regret it! This kid can play and would be a perfect fit in this offence.
:starspin

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
whoever drafts mike hass will instantly improve their team.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
whoever drafts mike hass will instantly improve their team.
I'd take him in the 3rd, but we have major needs elsewhere.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
I feel stupid for asking, but was that seriously his myspace? Because the link doesn't work.

cleverusername

Reaction score
sorry guys, just google "mike hass myspace" and click on my space/hasslikepass. There is a mike hass rap playing in the background. I cant make the link work. i dont know what the deal is. tell me if you find it.

cleverusername

Reaction score
anyone find it? here is part of the front page.

Mike Hass AKA Mike Hass
clear.gif
"Go Get It"

Male
23 years old
Corvallis, Oregon
United States

clear.gif

Last Login: 4/8/2006

hooskins

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
anyone find it? here is part of the front page.

Mike Hass AKA Mike Hass
clear.gif
"Go Get It"

Male
23 years old
Corvallis, Oregon
United States

clear.gif

Last Login: 4/8/2006

yeah you just need to google it("Mike Hass myspace"), and its like the third link...for some reason the link cant be posted.haha the song is hilarious, Mike Hass really sounds like an *** lol.....seems like a good player though and i have seen some of his games on the tube, might be a good steal.

cleverusername

Reaction score
hooskins said:
yeah you just need to google it("Mike Hass myspace"), and its like the third link...for some reason the link cant be posted.haha the song is hilarious, Mike Hass really sounds like an *** lol.....seems like a good player though and i have seen some of his games on the tube, might be a good steal.

It's not really him but the song is funny.

hooskins

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
It's not really him but the song is funny.

oh really..haha...nevermind then, but I wanna hear Mike Hass rap. I wonder if he wrote the lyrics.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just in case u hadn't figured it out, my space is one of those filtered websites on the Zone. If u post a link from there, it will not show up, similar to any link from PFT.

cleverusername

Reaction score
hooskins said:
oh really..haha...nevermind then, but I wanna hear Mike Hass rap. I wonder if he wrote the lyrics.

Evidently it is some high school kid posing as Hass and the kid wrote the song, This my space account is what made it popular.

oh and..........................

:dissskin:

just kidding!
:lmao2:

hooskins

Reaction score
my fav lines(song is to the music of "back then" by mike jones):

"pac-10 they didnt want me, now im hot they all on me..."
"cornerbacks trippin bc im turnin their legs into jelly"
"they wouldnt holla bc my 40 wasnt good enough(refering to coaches)"
"six foot one...two-one-oh...pac-10 here we go!"

haha..this is hilarious, actually I kinda like the lyrics, I think its better than TO's or Lloyds stuff.

hooskins

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
Evidently it is some high school kid posing as Hass and the kid wrote the song, This my space account is what made it popular.

oh and..........................

:dissskin:

just kidding!
:lmao2:

lol...thanks....

cleverusername

Reaction score
hooskins said:
my fav lines(song is to the music of "back then" by mike jones):

"pac-10 they didnt want me, now im hot they all on me..."
"cornerbacks trippin bc im turnin their legs into jelly"
"they wouldnt holla bc my 40 wasnt good enough(refering to coaches)"
"six foot one...two-one-oh...pac-10 here we go!"

haha..this is hilarious, actually I kinda like the lyrics, I think its better than TO's or Lloyds stuff.

Definitely better than T.O's

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Ima go out on a limb and get blasted for it i know but i can see him becoming the next Emmitt (let the Sh@t talking commence) Every one says hes not big enough or fast enough but the 1 thing i see when i watch him is he has heart and will do whatever he can to win a football game. I like that. Praise be to the new underdog!!!