Latest Cowboy rumor

RS12

Reaction score
Ramsey least likely of those three to be there. I doubt they would draft Bosa if he wasnt Marinellis guy. I dont see them taking Zeke at 4.

conner01

Reaction score
I could see Elliott if tunsil is there and we could trade back a few spots. Don't think Elliott, as much as I like him, is that much better than a guy you can get in the second. Especially when you consider you get the other player too. Just don't think taking Elliott at 4 is smart and I like him. Add another pick and get Elliott I could see. Elliott at 4 I don't do that pick myself

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I have not heard that criticism of Elliott before. I have heard that he is a 3 down back can do it all.

Didn't mean it like that. I'm not saying he's Alfred Morris who can't catch or a Derrick Henry who doesn't have the quickness to do anything after the catch. I'm saying for me, if I take a RB at #4, I want them to be Ladnaian Tomlinson or Edgerrin James who caught 50+ passes as rookies. Obviously a dominant runner like Peterson would be welcomed as well, but I just don't see Elliot being on of those guys

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not going to worry about rumors at this stage of the game. Though Broaddus sort of hinted at something similar today.