latest mock draft

ZB9

Reaction score
#3 Jay Cutler is the consensus choice here. Not only did he have a losing record in college, he can bench press a lot.

#7 They should take Jay Cutler here. I don’t care if he’s already been taken. He’s that good.

i found it to be pretty funny :)

ZB9

Reaction score
this draft isnt supposed to be taken seriously, guys. Its a joke. It's not a mock draft, its mock-ing the draft. :)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
32 -- Pittsburgh Steelers

WR

Chad Jackson

Florida

JR

The Steelers may be looking to replace Antwaan Randle El here, but they’ll be hard pressed to find someone as overrated. Commanders, for $11.5 million up front, you get about 2 or 3 big plays a year and a whole lot of running around in circles. Amazing that such a cost-conscious team would make such a move.

Come on, you don't get draft analysis like this from bums like Mel Kiper:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
:lmao2:

OMG, that was hilarious!

For those of you who took this mock seriously, you must realize that www.thebrushback.com is a site dedicated to making fun of pro sports and their articles are for humor purposes only.

ZB9

Reaction score
#11 Rams select Maurice Stovall WR

The ‘experts’ say the Rams will use this draft to shore up their defense, but consider this: the Rams are stupid.

:laugh2:

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I just hope we DO NOT draft a WR in the 1st rd.

i feel the same way. hopefully we get someone to improve the O-line. if we get a wide reciever, i'm going to smack an eagles fan. :bang2: