Latest mock

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
With a few days to go this is what I am currently thinking.

2. Juan Thornhill S
3. Trysten HIll 3 tech
4. Christian Miller Sam LB/Edge rusher
4. Dylan Mack 1 tech
5. Bryce Love RB
7. Tony Pollard RB/WR

Thornhill is the safety that can generate some turnovers without being a liability vs the run.
Hill is the disruptive 3 tech that can push the pocket
Miller the Sam lb that is a major upgrade over covington and can also rush from the edge.
Mack is the fire plug in the middle that can also push the pocket on passing downs.
Love is the RB with starter potential that could be an excellent backup now.
Pollard is the do it all RB that can even line up at slot WR that could be a major weapon.

Positions not addressed that we are looking at
CB We are looking at some UDFA types that can be added
OT just not a need yet and we already have a couple of contingency options in case of injury.
WR We have plenty and I really want to see what Devin Smith and Cedric Wilson can do.
TE Want to see what Jarwin and Schultz can develop into.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of Hill from film breakdowns I've seen, but I wouldn't be opposed to this draft. I don't think we need a 1-tech with Woods and Covington, though, so I'd rather either double down on the 3-tech or draft a tight end to essentially replace Gathers and contend with Schultz and Jarwin when Witten re-retires.

I'm also open to a corner because we've got four solid ones but will probably carry five.

The other option for me with a late-round pick would be to draft the Grambling State kicker.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of Hill from film breakdowns I've seen, but I wouldn't be opposed to this draft. I don't think we need a 1-tech with Woods and Covington, though, so I'd rather either double down on the 3-tech or draft a tight end to essentially replace Gathers and contend with Schultz and Jarwin when Witten re-retires.

I'm also open to a corner because we've got four solid ones but will probably carry five.

The other option for me with a late-round pick would be to draft the Grambling State kicker.

Woods and Covington are just decent players. It would be nice for once to have a real dominant 1 Tech that teams just struggle to move.

That’s not to say we should blow an early pick on one, but I would hope this front office doesn’t think we are in awesome shape at the 1 Tech.

Carson

Reaction score
Woods and Covington are just decent players. It would be nice for once to have a real dominant 1 Tech that teams just struggle to move.

That’s not to say we should blow an early pick on one, but I would hope this front office doesn’t think we are in awesome shape at the 1 Tech.

Iv been waiting for us to get a big fat guy since Jason Ferguson left!

bodi

Reaction score
Iv been waiting for us to get a big fat guy since Jason Ferguson left!

Ed Alexander*, DT, LSU
Height: 6-3. Weight: 331.
Projected 40 Time: 5.30.
Projected Round (2019): 4-6.
4/20/19: Alexander played through some injuries as a junior, but over the course of his career, he was a solid nose tackle for LSU. In 2018, Alexander totaled 28 tackles with three tackles for a loss, one sack and one pass batted. As a sophomore - 17 tackles, one sack - and freshman - 13 tackles - he had modest production. In the NFL, Alexander would fit best as a nose tackle in a 4-3 or 3-4 defense.

morasp

Reaction score
With a few days to go this is what I am currently thinking.

2. Juan Thornhill S
3. Trysten HIll 3 tech
4. Christian Miller Sam LB/Edge rusher
4. Dylan Mack 1 tech
5. Bryce Love RB
7. Tony Pollard RB/WR

Thornhill is the safety that can generate some turnovers without being a liability vs the run.
Hill is the disruptive 3 tech that can push the pocket
Miller the Sam lb that is a major upgrade over covington and can also rush from the edge.
Mack is the fire plug in the middle that can also push the pocket on passing downs.
Love is the RB with starter potential that could be an excellent backup now.
Pollard is the do it all RB that can even line up at slot WR that could be a major weapon.

Positions not addressed that we are looking at
CB We are looking at some UDFA types that can be added
OT just not a need yet and we already have a couple of contingency options in case of injury.
WR We have plenty and I really want to see what Devin Smith and Cedric Wilson can do.
TE Want to see what Jarwin and Schultz can develop into.
Did you notice what players were available at 58?