Latest odds to replace McCarthy

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson 100:1 odds. What could go wrong? All chips on the Jimster please. His ROH speech and halftime piss off today on Fox we’re more inspiring than anything I’ve seen from a Cowboys coach in a long time.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Harbaugh would not consider coaching the cirque du soleil Arlington. Belichick, IMO, is a bad move. Ben Johnson or Mike Vrabel I wouldn't hate.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fix the defense and hire a coordinator that fits Dak and let him spend the entire game in his ear. Defensive minded coaches also don't like the offense taking stupid chances. Like the deep 1st down pass from inside our 5....we only had 2 plays take a first down instead of 3 that would have kept the defense on the sidelines making adjustments
Yeah I just disagree. I want an offensive minded OC. I can hire a good DC. I don't think I can hire a good OC that's not a retread.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bill seems like the last coach that would want to be a part of this circus
Same can use said for Bill Parcells at one point. I wouldn't want any parts of him but I don't think the "circus" would stop him especially if he's desperate and if he's trying to coach I don't see many options for him. A lot of coaching candidates.

wssaustin

Reaction score
if you can't get Harbough, bring in Prime. He can win in spite of the Jones's which is key. He will push them for free agent signings, he has NO trouble trading players. Players see him as a rock star and will listen to him. A few years ago I would have thought this was crazy, but not anymore.
Deon is all mouth, he is gonna be a disaster here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Someone explain Vrabel to me. They haven’t won squat in his time there. How is he an improvement over McCarthy?
No one is going to be an improvement with Jerry Jones as owner. None of the coaches he’s hired since after Barry Switzer won anything with the Cowboys. New coach equals the same damn results in postseason. No matter how good the team looks during the regular season it continues to turn into a pumpkin in the playoffs.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Someone explain Vrabel to me. They haven’t won squat in his time there. How is he an improvement over McCarthy?
Exactly what I am thinking why is Vrabel so high? Patriots didn't even consider Vrabel as a HC. I would pass on Vrabel. If we go him then we might as well stay with McCarthy.