Latest on Dak's contract

movaughn88

Reaction score
That's what the Dakstans keep saying, but I think you are going to be surprised by the lack of 'give a (poop)' people really have about the whole contract fiasco. Nearly everyone expects Jerry to cave, so when it happens it will be a big giant 'meh' and 'whatever'. Me? I fully expect Jerry to cave and give Dak what he wants, and I won't be complaining at all. Signing Dak to a big deal will prove to everyone that Jerry doesn't give a spit about winning. Why resign a QB you have 8 years of proof will never get the job done in the postseason?

The only thing I have said about the whole contract fiasco is that I might follow the NHL a little more. If the Cowboys ownership, HC, and QB don't care about winning, then why should I continue keeping up with them. I value the time I have left on this planet a little more than that.
Dakistans lol. One of the best QBs in the league and you guys have a name for people that recognize it.

Once he signs I hope you trolls leave. Won't happen, but a man can dream.

kskboys

Reaction score
That's what the Dakstans keep saying, but I think you are going to be surprised by the lack of 'give a (poop)' people really have about the whole contract fiasco. Nearly everyone expects Jerry to cave, so when it happens it will be a big giant 'meh' and 'whatever'. Me? I fully expect Jerry to cave and give Dak what he wants, and I won't be complaining at all. Signing Dak to a big deal will prove to everyone that Jerry doesn't give a spit about winning. Why resign a QB you have 8 years of proof will never get the job done in the postseason?

The only thing I have said about the whole contract fiasco is that I might follow the NHL a little more. If the Cowboys ownership, HC, and QB don't care about winning, then why should I continue keeping up with them. I value the time I have left on this planet a little more than that.
Strange how so much of the convos are based on 6 homers and 6 haters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Extra meds are being ordered throughout most of Cowboys fandom.
IMG-0513.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All I can do is watch this unfold.
I can't stop it, I can't progress it, I can't alter it.

All I can do is watch.
And hope.
And read y'alls frustrations and adulations.

I take solace in that.
I read you guys to music now.
Much more fun.
I like you a lot Corso, but that’s pretty lame.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Is he signing for a team friendly deal since he is about Super Bowls and not money?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Contract gets signed, ankle or whatever goes, conversations start about age, health, recovery, and the cap hit. Everyone then says i told you so and America's team goes in the gutter for five years with whoever at GM, dead or alive.

Let's go Cowboys!

2024/2025 7-10 with a lot of blah blah to fill in the media/social gaps, and that's best case scenario.