News: Latest on LVE injury

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah the team feed says he avoided the worst and will be back in 2022.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Dude was having a great season.

But I think we just saw his last game.

He needs to stop screwing around with this. Not worth it.

Yep, he’s made millions and now needs to think about his next 50-60 years. Not worth it at this point.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
TBH On of the last things I'd do after having neck surgery with hardware is playing contact sports. These injurys catch up to you in the 60'Setc and its not fun.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I have a link but it’s from a banned site DMN so I’ll try to pm it to you

Well, I take it from the fact that Dane was asked the question that there was some murmurs. Right?

Just not one predisposed to believe murmurs have substance anymore than I am predisposed to believing if it's on the internet, there must be substance to it.

Carson

Reaction score
Just IR Jabril Cox and sign Anthony Hitchens. Hitch can play a few snaps

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Welp...... The LVE haters got what they asked for.......we saw yesterday how much he locked down the middle of that defense!.....if we lose him for the remainder of the season we're screwed!

conner01

Reaction score
Yup! Going to be interesting to see where he’s at after a training camp!
Really
It’s gonna be a big impact on him
He had no off season or camp
Now he gets a full off season and camp along with what he’s learned this year on the field this year

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
People rag on LVE but the dude started off so so, but was really picking it up last few games and getting into a grove. Barr was horrible out there, only Joseph can help make him look better.

Cmac

Reaction score
Kinda fitting..Folks been dogging A. Brown and LVE for years...now we see what they mean to this team. Went from a good defense to bad just like that.
....it says the standards and quality are low. With all due respect to Brown and LVE to recover and be healthy.....they don't scare the opponents one bit. They are the best of tthe worse......just like many before them that we marvel at on this team, and as soon as they leave......into oblivion they go on other teams.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Damone Clark is hot, rookie, garbage.

He needs to find the bench.
Clark is a rookie that shouldn’t even be playing. He had no camp and is learning on the fly. We can’t move Micah to middle lb bc he also is one that has no experience as we have used him at de his entire two years. We’re just not deep in experience to overcome losses to key players as we haven’t spent on productive backups. Feel the defense is a weak link and with our offense not understand why it critical to move the ball when the d is gassed, I have a bad feeling.