News: Latest on LVE injury

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
He's been playing with spinal stenosis since he came out of college. I have to give him credit, I didn't think he would have a career that lasted this long.

Hopefully this all check out ok.
The last month of games LVE seemed to be playing football differently too.. Since his 2nd season hes been grabbing and holding on to tackle, these last few games hes been hitting folks like he did his rookie year...Its been good to see...sucks hes hurt..Seems like a good dude. Hes had a good year too. Hope hes healthy when hes done playing football.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Most important thread of the day...

ihvbfat.gif

offlimits

Reaction score

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I like lve,but drafting him with a known neck injury was a mistake,same with jalon and his leg..you cannot take risks with these kind of players with your premium draft pics,now it's coming back to haunt us,and has been for years.
:hammer:

First round, second round, third round = off limits for injured players, especially those recovering from catastrophic injuries.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Question....how many of the players we drafted with injury prone concerns actually ended up not being injury prone?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Dude was having a great season.

But I think we just saw his last game.

He needs to stop screwing around with this. Not worth it.

So true. Life is longer than football, and he could wind up paralyzed if he tries to come back

bigE79

Reaction score
It worked with Sean Lee, so now they do it all the time. Typical Jerry.
Actually,I was also going to mention him also,I don't remember if he had injury concerns coming out of college, that's why I didn't mention him,I loved #50 but he just couldn't stay healthy but damn,he was great when he was.

Aven8

Reaction score
The only real option is to move Micah back to middle linebacker.

This is what I’m doing and should have already been done. Now Micah “with his own words” has said he’s not as fresh as last year. He lines up at DE all game. Quinn is failing IMO and needs to get creative again. His D is reeling and we need his best here.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
All the people realizing that he is actually an I portant piece after hating on him all year is hilarious. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery and it isn't career threatening.

khiladi

Reaction score
LVE had fusion vertebrae surgery. It was bound to happen. The fact he lasted thus long surprised me, but it clearly impacted his play. If he was healthy, he’d be be ridiculous. That’s the crazy part, as fusion surgery obviously impacted his point of attack as well as probably ability to scan the field, yet he still made plays. He has that real football intelligence.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Damone Clark is hot, rookie, garbage.

He needs to find the bench.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Barr is not the answer.

So if no LVE, this team will get even worse against the run, and even on passing downs when Barr is playing the middle of the field. He can't cover anyone in space.

Quinn will have to get really creative, and they'll have to play more people near the LOS in early downs, exposing the secondary even more.

It's going to be a real challenge.

bigE79

Reaction score
Kinda fitting..Folks been dogging A. Brown and LVE for years...now we see what they mean to this team. Went from a good defense to bad just like that.
I always liked AB, people on here rag on the dude all the time and act like he's a total bum,which is laughable now because now we're seeing what bum really looks like in CJ...well,to the people who wanted brown gone,you got what you wanted.. enjoy.

dware94

Reaction score
Not sure if Hitchens is in playing shape but it would be worth a call imo. The current group without LVE wont get it done, not even sure they could with LVE.

bigE79

Reaction score
:hammer:

First round, second round, third round = off limits for injured players, especially those recovering from catastrophic injuries.
This is common sense for most GMS,our Gm thinks he's outsmarting the league,and he fails miserably 99.9 % of the time