latinG187 condolence thread **condition improving**

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Times like this really put life in perspective. LatinG you will be in my prayers, Get well soon, and I hope they fry the Bastids who did this to you....

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to "latin" and his family. That is just horrible news, especially around the holidays.

Hang in there latin and all of our prayers are with you and yours.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Wow, thats really sad. Him and his family will be in my prayers. Me and him used to talk quite a bit with each other about our Madden franchises and played in some online leagues with each other. Real sad story, he will be in my prayers.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lifted from another board.... here's an update from his cousin

Hi guys.I had no idea that you all cared about him so much.It means alot to us to see so many people with Hector in their prayers.I'm just getting here but I just came to get some of my things because I will be going to Witchita to stay with some family it will be easier for us to see him.He has improved but only slightly.He was shot 3 times,twice in the stomach and once in the chest and it is that shot that is causing the most danger to him.His face was also very badly beaten.I could not recognize him because of all the swelling.I'm going to stop here because I can not type much without gettin emotional.Like I stated,he has improved be it very little and hopefully he will continue to make improvements and soon he can be here talking with all you guys again.We appriciate all of the kind words from everybody and just keep praying guys.Thank you.
http://www.dallascowboyfansunited.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23508&postcount=15

calico

Reaction score
:pray2:

My prayers go out to his whole family for support and good news. An very similar thing happened to one of my best friends and he pulled through, I know lating187 can do the same.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
God Bless you Latin. God's mercies are new everyday. I trust in Him that you will be back on this board posting soon.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe he should change his username.

And if it's any indication of his lifestyle...

might wanna change that too.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LG, they gave you a win today. I hope somewhere you're smiling.