Latin's Sigs (REQUEST) thread

Nightstalker

Reaction score
Hey LatinMind Kid is hookin me up with the IROC sig.

Can you help me with a Romo sig I have wanting...
I want a sig with Romo when he was sitting on the one yard line grabbing his helm. The picture on yahoo show him with johnson but I am sure that there should be a pic of him by himself of the opposite side of the field.

Some words of wisdom would be good ofcourse.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Nightstalker;1303343 said:
Hey LatinMind Kid is hookin me up with the IROC sig.

Can you help me with a Romo sig I have wanting...
I want a sig with Romo when he was sitting on the one yard line grabbing his helm. The picture on yahoo show him with johnson but I am sure that there should be a pic of him by himself of the opposite side of the field.

Some words of wisdom would be good ofcourse.

the only picture that i've seen of him on the one is the one ur talking about. i havent seen one by himself.

capt.sea12501070450.aptopix_cowboys_seahawks_football_sea125.jpg

but i can make the background look lighter and bring out romo if u want it like that

Nightstalker

Reaction score
Yeah. I think the one I am talking about was only on video, because I saw it that night...
Yeah making it lighther and bringing him out would be great. Thank you.

I am trying to think of a catchy prashe..somethig that says that he will bounce back you know what I am saying....

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Nightstalker;1303365 said:
Yeah. I think the one I am talking about was only on video, because I saw it that night...
Yeah making it lighther and bringing him out would be great. Thank you.

I am trying to think of a catchy prashe..somethig that says that he will bounce back you know what I am saying....

ok let me know when u have the phrase

Nightstalker

Reaction score
I think any of these 3 will be fine. Choose what ever you think is best. (As you can tell I am not that good at these things)

"Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." -Og Mandino

"Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure." -Brian Tracy

"It hurts....I don't know if I have ever felt this low.....I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win, and it's going to sit with me a long time." - Tony Romo

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
sig for texasytwister
http://i144.***BLOCKED***/albums/r191/Exoduz06/JWIT01copy.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey Latin, great work as usual. I always love the graphics you create. Top flight.

Thank you very much for offering to do this.

I'll stand with ya and help out when my life calms down again.

:)

For what it's worth, I also have some still available in the thread above, "if you want a sig pic"

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Juke99;1312240 said:
Hey Latin, great work as usual. I always love the graphics you create. Top flight.

Thank you very much for offering to do this.

I'll stand with ya and help out when my life calms down again.

:)

For what it's worth, I also have some still available in the thread above, "if you want a sig pic"

ok, ill hep out on those. and thanks for the words

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
one can only hope
http://i144.***BLOCKED***/albums/r191/Exoduz06/norv07copy.jpg

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hey latin would you wanna do me one up of the Band KoRn and a Picture of Roy :D purrrrty please?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the kid 05;1345478 said:
Hey latin would you wanna do me one up of the Band KoRn and a Picture of Roy :D purrrrty please?

on seperate ones right?

the kid 05

Reaction score
LatinMind;1345483 said:
on seperate ones right?

i was thinkin same one, you could just do Jon from Korn (lead singer) and Roy and do your stuff, maybe one half dark and grity and the other "light and fluffy" the grity one would be Jon/korn and light would be the Roy/Cowboys side

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the kid 05;1345519 said:
i was thinkin same one, you could just do Jon from Korn (lead singer) and Roy and do your stuff, maybe one half dark and grity and the other "light and fluffy" the grity one would be Jon/korn and light would be the Roy/Cowboys side

ok. i dont do multiple people in one sig very good. well as good as i would like. but ill give this another shot.

the kid 05

Reaction score
LatinMind;1345526 said:
ok. i dont do multiple people in one sig very good. well as good as i would like. but ill give this another shot.

thanks LM, i'm sure its gonna be good like your other work

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
yo Latin, could you spruce up my sig?

http://img81.*************/img81/5386/sigultimate2editednn7.jpg