Laufenberg broke down johnsons play from last week!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
windward;2389954 said:
It's more to do with the fact that people overrate the competition until we beat them.

Then, they stink.

All I heard prior to last week was how Garcia was playing out of his mind and would tear our D a new one. We could not stop Graham or Dunn.

Then, those guys are terrible, Garcis is worse than Brad Johnson, etc...
Funny stuff there.

well If I am not up to your ifootball IQ level, simply put me on ignore.

pretty easy to do.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2389968 said:
well If I am not up to your ifootball IQ level, simply put me on ignore.

pretty easy to do.
Spare me the hissy fit.

Where did I say that?

rynochop

Reaction score
Rampage;2389781 said:
hopefully he drinks some of that 5 hour energy drink today.

Hell..i'd just assume he have a couple Yaegar Bombs before the game..maybe relax him some.

Reaction score
Again, IF Dallas wants to have a slim chance of victory I think they're better off going with Bollinger!

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
theebs;2389743 said:
Oh boy.

Its worse than anyone even thinks.

He showed about 5 plays. Two of them were easy td's.

Johnson had an open passing lane and multiple wr wide open and he checked it down every time!!!!

I watched that too this morning and it made my jaw drop. "Inept" was about all that came to mind.

You could almost hear that little voice in Laufenberg's head going, "And y'all thought I was bad!!!"

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2390064 said:
I watched that too this morning and it made my jaw drop. "Inept" was about all that came to mind.

You could almost hear that little voice in Laufenberg's head going, "And y'all thought I was bad!!!"

LOL. I can actually imagine Babe thinking that too, but he was truly awful. Did Babe even win ONE game?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BAT;2390073 said:
LOL. I can actually imagine Babe thinking that too, but he was truly awful. Did Babe even win ONE game?
NOBODY was worse than Babe Laufenberg.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke;2390064 said:

Hopefully, Babe didn't think that. Whatever Brad Johnson is doing badly now, he's doing it badly as a 40-year old quarterback. Laufenberg was bad as a 20-something quarterback. Big difference.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Babes QB play when he was a player has absolutely nothing to do with him judging BJ, that's his job now. BJ has just been flatout TERRIBLE!!!!!