Laughing at Eagles Joke Thread

plymkr

Reaction score
Eagles-Run-Thru-Middle.jpg
How do you keep an Eagle out if your backyard? Stuck a goalpost in it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We won’t be joking if things go wrong for us on Sunday and they advance. I know Philly is playing terrible but it’s not like they have no shot at beating the Bucs. Philly could end up getting the last laugh. I’ll save my jokes for later.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
We won’t be joking if things go wrong for us on Sunday and they advance. I know Philly is playing terrible but it’s not like they have no shot at beating the Bucs. Philly could end up getting the last laugh. I’ll save my jokes for later.
Oh I think Philly will beat the Bucs which may set them on track for San Fran. If they get to the SB this year, it will be some turnaround and very well deserved. Not looking likely though.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
They asked Seth Joyner if the Eagles can turn things around and beat the Bucs. He answered flat-out, "No." You never know for certain what will happen, but an Eagles victory over the Bucs seems unlikely. Just have fun with this Eagles crash. As for the Cowboys chances, I'm not assuming any Super Bowl. I'm only concerned about beating Green Bay. You can only cross the bridge you're at right now.

JBS

Reaction score
you are afraid of every team in the nfl lol