Lawrence: Don't ever get this twisted, we're a good team

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a chance at a playoff spot but are currently in last place in the NFC East. They have lost four games. But confidence is high. “First things first, don't ever get this twisted, we're a good team,” DeMarcus Lawrence said. “And it's all about winning games at the end of the day, but we're a good team. Seeing how other people are playing and stuff, I don't think we're far behind at all. I feel like we deserve to still be in this thing and we can make a pretty good run."

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Classic Cowboys :lmao2:. Just because he said that, we’re going to get embarrassed by the Vikes on Sunday. Always talk over performance. What a joke.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not this year you aren't. Yes you can use your excusees but you are 2-7....that is not good regardless.

Redline360

Reaction score
Someone check him for early signs of CTE....

The defense is on pace to become one of the historically worst defenses in modern football. An "elite" running back that is average at best this season despite the decimated OL playing above what most would imagine(insert run block win rate), a "franchise" quarterback that has not shown the ability to take over games when needed, and Jaylon Smith who is argurably the dumbest football player in the league when it comes to instincts.

Ok bud

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a chance at a playoff spot but are currently in last place in the NFC East. They have lost four games. But confidence is high. “First things first, don't ever get this twisted, we're a good team,” DeMarcus Lawrence said. “And it's all about winning games at the end of the day, but we're a good team. Seeing how other people are playing and stuff, I don't think we're far behind at all. I feel like we deserve to still be in this thing and we can make a pretty good run."

i

Offense with Dalton = terrible
Offense with Zeke running = terrible
Defense = lol

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They're good if you compare them to the Jets and Jags.

We might and I can not stress this enough...we might beat them if we played them. We would likely be the 1 team the jets beat and the jags are winnable without mustache man.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What does anyone expect these guys to think after their boss tells the world great they after they stink it up every week?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for him!! His teammates should appreciate him sticking up for them and start playing as hard as he does.
I did weekly interviews for 13 years, never scripted. Good rule of thumb, if you aren't sure how to answer,, be positive.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm always fascinated that people make so much of this sort of noise. Whether this team is any good or not will be proven out on the field. I will never be mad at a player for believing in himself and his team though.. Who the hell wants a guy on their team who says "We suck, we will probably lose every game the rest of the way?" The team as a whole has taken a couple of steps forward the last two games. They can take still an other step if they win this Sunday.. That's .... why they play the games..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

i

This just shows how removed this poor sap is from the reality of their current situation. In last place not only in your division, but you are also last in your conference and the only thing that keeps you from being worst in the entire league is a winless Jets team. (who beat you just a year ago)