Lawrence: Don't ever get this twisted, we're a good team

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All it took was two games of these idiots not looking like the worst defense in the history of mankind for them to start yapping again.
I don't usually appreciate nasty sarcasm...but that was pretty good.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well it can also be argued that believing that you suck is a self fulfilling prophecy. Give me the guy that believes they're gonna turn it around and prove they are a good team all day every day over the guy who accepts "woe is us.."

There can be some humility, as in, "We can play much better than we have so it's on us, it's on me, to step it up." But I don't really have a problem when a player takes the confident stand.

Londonboy

Reaction score
you-just-have-to-believe_o_448326.jpg

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We are what the record says we are.....a lousy team of too many backups and starters who wouldn’t make many other rosters. Coaching, calls, even turnovers and poor performances aside, we are still a decimated team. Losing Irving and Martin on our first possession was the final straw for me. The close score after 3 meant nothing. We all knew what was eventually coming. Right now, we are the worst team in the division on paper and on the field.

But when DLaw says what he said, I would agree with him if we were healthy. The defense will get better if Diggs and Brown get back, but it will be too late. The offense is not getting better. With Knight and Steeleat OT. this OL is truly an embarrassing group. The next 3-4 games will be very ugly. Martin should not play again this year unless he is 100%, and I cannot imagine that.