Lawrence, Tyler Smith and Ferguson added to Pro Bowl

Rayman70

Reaction score
Martin gets a big adda Boy.. He knows the Pro Bowl game is a farce.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I have a feeling the pro bowl game is not what any of these players go for. These people go party with Hollywood jack wagons and elites for a couple nights in February. It's most likely a chance to sign deals with companies and get your name out to make yourself money in the future. The game part means nothing. Hopefully none of our guys take up the offer to fly private to some rich dudes island. :muttley:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm not sure why players care about the accolade when they quit caring about the game long ago. It's meaningless now and should be retired.
Money and prestige, man. They are still all-stars even if there's no game. Many even have escalators in their contracts for it. Money now and Money at negotiating time.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Surprised they selected Wirfs instead of Tyron for alternate, especially since Tyron made 2nd team all pro

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Imagine how hard it would be to win a playoff game without 10 Pro Bowlers.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when players took pride in being named a Pro Bowler and played the game like it meant something.

Now we get to see Jake Ferguson play dodgeball or some other corny, pointless activity.