Lawyer says Jackson won't share his bed with boys anymore

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
If I were the judge everyone would have been sent to jail. Your right the mother is just as guilty. However I also think the prosecutor did a very bad job in this case. If I were in Charge of the LA District Attorneys office I think I would be firing some people there for poor jobs in 3 high profile cases OJ, Blake and now Jackson

At the very least, you would need to stop the gifts from the Screen Actors Guild and Motown Records to the DA's office whenever an Actor and/or Singer commits a murder or molests a child.... :rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Princess said:
At the very least, you would need to stop the gifts from the Screen Actors Guild and Motown Records to the DA's office whenever an Actor and/or Singer commits a murder or molests a child.... :rolleyes:

I agree. The California and especially the LA court systems seem to be a joke. I really doubt you would see as many mistakes in these high profile cases in many other states

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I agree. The California and especially the LA court systems seem to be a joke. I really doubt you would see as many mistakes in these high profile cases in many other states

California lost all sense of reality a long time ago... They think the world owes them because they have Michael Jackson, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Pam Anderson, Julia Roberts, Angelia Jolie and all the others thats stardom has become so huge that people live their lives around these "actors". California treats them like they are gods and they aren't held resposible for anything they do. The victim is the bad guy for even thinking about wanting justice against the big named entertainer....

In the south... they publish the mug shots of the stars and the stars are punished like anyone else... George Jones, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Merle Hagard, etc.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I remember the joke Bobcat Goldwaith told after the payoff.

Jackson's lawyer: We'll give you 5 million.

Kid's parents: Our son's life being ruined is not for sale.

JL: 6 million.

KP: No, he ruined our son's life.

JL: Okay, 9 million.

KP: You know he has a little brother.

There should have been two trials, one for Jackson for molestation and one for the mom for child abuse.

No parent in their right mind would let their child within 100 feet of Jackson, much less leave them alone for sleepovers.

To let someone off because the mother was as nuts as MJ is criminal.

What is the best thing to watch at a Micheal Jackson concert?

Your kids. ;)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Why is it the justice system is said to be working when an individual is convicted but not when an individual is acquitted?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Princess said:
California lost all sense of reality a long time ago... They think the world owes them because they have Michael Jackson, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Pam Anderson, Julia Roberts, Angelia Jolie and all the others thats stardom has become so huge that people live their lives around these "actors". California treats them like they are gods and they aren't held resposible for anything they do. The victim is the bad guy for even thinking about wanting justice against the big named entertainer....

In the south... they publish the mug shots of the stars and the stars are punished like anyone else... George Jones, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Merle Hagard, etc.

Mmm, you might have a hard time convincing Robert Downey Jr., Nick Nolte, and Winona Ryder of that point.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Why is it the justice system is said to be working when an individual is convicted but not when an individual is acquitted?

:D

That's a very good question.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
What happens in this life isn't always fair.

What happens after this life is.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Chief said:
What happens in this life isn't always fair.

What happens after this life is.

Like bad people who still accept Christ get to go to heaven?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Like bad people who still accept Christ get to go to heaven?

If it's a legitimate surrender/conversion, then they become "a new creation," according to the Bible.

Only God knows everyone's heart. We can't pretend to know. He's the judge. We aren't.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Chief said:
If it's a legitimate surrender/conversion, then they become "a new creation," according to the Bible.

Only God knows everyone's heart. We can't pretend to know. He's the judge. We aren't.

Excellent point...

Many people hit Christians with the "Your bible says don't judge me"... that is not what the bible says... it says don't judge someone's HEART... judging actions is not only acceptable, it is neccessary...

The bible is full of righteous judgement OF men... BY men...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
The good news is he got off of all of those charges ...

... the bad news is he's going to Disney Land.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Chief said:

trickblue said:
Excellent point...

Many people hit Christians with the "Your bible says don't judge me"... that is not what the bible says... it says don't judge someone's HEART... judging actions is not only acceptable, it is neccessary...

The bible is full of righteous judgement OF men... BY men...

Both very good points. To expand a little bit on what Chief said, we ourselves do not really know if someone has salvation or not. Only god knows this. Also, CR, your use of the term Bad when talking about Christianity is irrelevant. Being bad or good does not determine our salvation, this is only located in Christ. If you look at sin, it is all equal in God's judgement because it is all falling short of God's glory. In a moral sense, yes, murder is worse than lying, but in terms of salvation, it is the same. So, in essence, everybody who enters into heaven is "bad" because we all sin.

I think James 2:10-11 states it pretty clearly. "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, "Do not commit adultery," also said, "Do not murder." If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker."

I am not readily prepared to go into Christians who do not live a life as such, but I will say this; if they were to follow the bible 100%, then their life would be one that is a better representation of God because their striving for a sinless life (not saying its easy or possible to lead such a life) would be following the Great Commission because their life visually would be a witness to others. Matthew 28:18-20 "All authoirty in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Mmm, you might have a hard time convincing Robert Downey Jr., Nick Nolte, and Winona Ryder of that point.

I'm sorry... I wasn't aware that Robert Downey Jr, Nick Nolte and Winona Ryder were accused of killing their spouses or molesting children. I was under the impression that they were involved with doing drugs or shoplifting... my mistake :rolleyes:

Tell me they would have been convicted of a more serious crime like murder or molestation when the evidence is overwhelming????

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Princess said:
I'm sorry... I wasn't aware that Robert Downey Jr, Nick Nolte and Winona Ryder were accused of killing their spouses or molesting children. I was under the impression that they were involved with doing drugs or shoplifting... my mistake :rolleyes:

Tell me they would have been convicted of a more serious crime like murder or molestation when the evidence is overwhelming????

With all due respect, your original post in no way limited your comment to serious crimes. Read it again you will know why I responded with the three names I did.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
is OJ still searching for the killers or did he finally call it off?

our justice system=huge joke

David

I think he still has a few more golf courses to search.

Hoov

Reaction score
Chief said:

Chief, i agree, only God knows everone's heart. Though i do not agree in heaven or hell as an eternal resting place. I believe in reincarnation - the body dies, it is shed like a coat and the mind/spirit (different from the brain) maybe i will use the term consciousness - fades a bit and then is reawakened with a new incarnation. (much in the way that this happens every night when we go to sleep). In my beleif though people do not revert to animals, rather each person has a chance each lifetime for greater conscious awareness, the unfolding of ones spirit into something greater.

But i agree, God or the Universal Mind from which all life springs, does know our hearts and is always for us, not against us, always producing experiences and situations or circumstances designed to teach us and carry us further along in our spiritual dvelopment.

To me SIN is missing the mark, misunderstanding or making a mistake, taking a wrong turn in life. Thus God would not hold sin against us as a form of eternal punishment but continually try to get us back onto a better road, one that will help us to grow - not cause us to wither in despair.

Still, people need to be held accountable for their actions and to me the universe has a wonderful system for that, KARMA, simply action and reaction, as you sow so shall you reap.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hoov said:
Chief, i agree, only God knows everone's heart. Though i do not agree in heaven or hell as an eternal resting place. I believe in reincarnation - the body dies, it is shed like a coat and the mind/spirit (different from the brain) maybe i will use the term consciousness - fades a bit and then is reawakened with a new incarnation. (much in the way that this happens every night when we go to sleep). In my beleif though people do not revert to animals, rather each person has a chance each lifetime for greater conscious awareness, the unfolding of ones spirit into something greater.

But i agree, God or the Universal Mind from which all life springs, does know our hearts and is always for us, not against us, always producing experiences and situations or circumstances designed to teach us and carry us further along in our spiritual dvelopment.

To me SIN is missing the mark, misunderstanding or making a mistake, taking a wrong turn in life. Thus God would not hold sin against us as a form of eternal punishment but continually try to get us back onto a better road, one that will help us to grow - not cause us to wither in despair.

Still, people need to be held accountable for their actions and to me the universe has a wonderful system for that, KARMA, simply action and reaction, as you sow so shall you reap.

I could believe in reincarnation if it were not for the fact that everyone who believes in it claims they were famous in their other life. You never hear someone say "I was a bum in my other life" they are always someone of historical notoriety. LOL

Hoov

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I could believe in reincarnation if it were not for the fact that everyone who believes in it claims they were famous in their other life. You never hear someone say "I was a bum in my other life" they are always someone of historical notoriety. LOL

I know.... i was just a humble, poor, jewish carpenter in my past life :D