LB Anthony Pittman to Commanders

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It appears some Cowboy fans think that any player signed by another team must be a high quality player. Yes, Pittman played in every game the last 3 years, but mostly on special teams. He only started 2 games as a LB, and played very little in the others.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Ehhh not overly impressed.

I like Wagner and Luvu a lot. But I feel a lot of their guys are JAGS. Armstrong, Fowler etc aren’t turning an entire franchise around
Looking forward to the Biadasz vs Mazi matchup twice a year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

I like Wagner and Luvu a lot. But I feel a lot of their guys are JAGS. Armstrong, Fowler etc aren’t turning an entire franchise around
they still have the draft and # 2 pick, which I think will be maye, and still more fa all the way to final cuts.
Dan is team building, Jerry is patching a ship with holes all over.

Carson

Reaction score
they still have the draft and # 2 pick, which I think will be maye, and still more fa all the way to final cuts.
Dan is team building, Jerry is patching a ship with holes all over.
Correct. They do.

But this is more so for people declaring them division champs and leaping us already

MikeT22

Reaction score
I highly doubt this is something new for him
He obviously didn’t have a say in FA signings here, but he did have a huge say in the defensive draft picks. But even then we weren’t going to always go defense in the rounds of his choosing.

But when we did go defense it was mostly him choosing. Osa , Gholston, Nashon, Cox, Mukuamara, Sam Williams, Kelvin Joseph, Bland, Damone, Eric Scott, etc. Other than Micah, who has been more DE than LB, we never focused on LB til day 3.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Washington fans must be ecstatic to finally be done with their bum of an owner.
I listen to D.C. sports talk everyday, and most fans are very excited at the direction the team is taking. They have hope for the first time since 2012, when RGIII broke out for one season. It'll be interesting to see where the Commanders are as a franchise in 2 - 3 years. It all hinges on them selecting the right QB with the #2 pick. Most talking heads around here seem certain that Washington will select Jayden Daniels. It seems very likely that 4 QB's are gonna get picked in the top 6, and they aren't all gonna be good. I'm holding out hope that Washington picks the wrong guy, lol.

movaughn88

Reaction score

Came to say this. I'm really not trying to hate because they are at least trying to build....but they are buying mostly average depth pieces for extreme premiums.

Also, we blew them totally out of the water in the passing game and I'm not sure they have done much to address that even with all this money being thrown around.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Commanders are a few years away from competing for the division. I like the direction they are going even if they did overpay a bit.