Twitter: LB DeMarvion Overshown on Dallas DC Mike Zimmer: "Just do what he says"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Let's see what happens when Micah doesn't, let's see if he has the guts enough to PULL him!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Gotta love Zimm! Lol. “You do what he says and you’re gonna be alright!” Hahahaha
and if you don't then what????? You're not going to bench a top player like you would a Damone Clark or a Chauncey Gholston

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The A in Zimmer stands for accountability. This is our only hope for them to show up when it counts, game in and game out

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Don’t want to hear from this guy until he shows he can play more than 10 snaps without getting hurt

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Wow, that young reporter looks like a much younger reincarnation look-alike of Kenneth Copeland.

20240829-084147.jpg

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Parsons doesn’t need to be benched. If he doesn’t take care of his responsibility in a run situation or keep a mobile QB contained and we get gashed, he will simply be playing more LB. At LB you get a better picture of the liability when a DL doesn’t do his job. Besides, I think he will be a great pass rusher from LB while the true DEs keep the QB in the pocket.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Parsons doesn’t need to be benched. If he doesn’t take care of his responsibility in a run situation or keep a mobile QB contained and we get gashed, he will simply be playing more LB. At LB you get a better picture of the liability when a DL doesn’t do his job. Besides, I think he will be a great pass rusher from LB while the true DEs keep the QB in the pocket.
Not if we keep on making it easier for the offense to know what he's doing. He lines up on the center most of the times he's blitzing from the LB position, I wish we could change it up. I know we'll probably have him show the blitz also and bail in coverage.

He needs to be benched if he doesn't buy into what Zim is saying to him. Zim isn't his boy Quinn that's all I meant

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Who remember when doing what the coach said was a prerequisite for taking the field :laugh:
Or you'll be pulled off, NOW it's all about money. Are you really going to sit a Tangle_foot on the bench when he's costing you 20 million a year? A scapegoat like a Coog who is only making 1.5 million a year would be pulled QUICKLY