Twitter: LB Devante Bond out for the year

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Any plans to move parsons to DE are scrapped now

As far as I know there was never a plan to move Parson to full time DE, I have no doubt he will be moved around including DE just as he was last season

conner01

Reaction score
As far as I know there was never a plan to move Parson to full time DE, I have no doubt he will be moved around including DE just as he was last season
I don’t think a guy who if he was lucky might have been on PS again has much impact on what they do with Micah anyway
I think you are right on how they use Micah which will be similar to last year with maybe a bit more pass rushing snaps since depth could be better this year if cox comes back strong and LVE can play all year like he did the second half of last year

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a question about FA in another thread. This is one position I wish they'd brought in a top FA. Having a great ML will allow Micah to roam on every play and I'm not sure that guy is on the team yet. Can Cox play that position or is he more of a speed guy in coverage?

DonaldM

Reaction score
Micah got a contract with the Yankees and may be gone.

Is that against the rules?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There was a question about FA in another thread. This is one position I wish they'd brought in a top FA. Having a great ML will allow Micah to roam on every play and I'm not sure that guy is on the team yet. Can Cox play that position or is he more of a speed guy in coverage?

They considered LVE a top FA