Twitter: LB Keanu Neal is game day decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I really don’t think Neal is going to be the make or break decision. With or without him this team struggles against teams who run very well like the Cards and the 49ers.
You're right, and I think we will have a problem stopping them.

I also think they will have issues stopping us on offense overall.

I expect a high scoring game, with a big mistake or penalty being the difference in the end.

Itll be one of the better games of the weekend.

Summation: bet the over and pray hard.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I think the LBS are key in this game.

Typically I want Parsons rushing full time, but maybe not this week.

I'm more worried about those outside pitches where we need our LBS to shoot gaps and make plays than Jimmy G in the pocket.

I think you're right. I've been hearing all week from a few posters here that they are going to run the ball down our throats. When they do pass I think those passes will come out 3 seconds or less. So you're right, our LBers will be the key. I don't see any sacks from outside rushers like Randy and DLaw, but let's let's hope they have a lot of tackles and tackles for losses.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think you're right. I've been hearing all week from a few posters here that they are going to run the ball down our throats. When they do pass I think those passes will come out 3 seconds or less. So you're right, our LBers will be the key. I don't see any sacks from outside rushers like Randy and DLaw, but let's let's hope they have a lot of tackles and tackles for losses.
Yep.

LVE seems to be a little less worried about getting hurt lately, so hopefully he has the game we need him to have.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Someone anybody, please give us back the OLD SCHOOL DUDES who use to play this game, someone like Ronnie Lott ( I'm sure I'll get in trouble for mentioning an old 9ers on this post) who demanded that the doctor amputate part of his little finger so he could play in a game. Seriously, Neal needs to dig deep into his sole and block out the pain and show up Sunday ready to lay some hat on anyone wearing red and gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Someone anybody, please give us back the OLD SCHOOL DUDES who use to play this game, someone like Ronnie Lott ( I'm sure I'll get in trouble for mentioning an old 9ers on this post) who demanded that the doctor amputate part of his little finger so he could play in a game. Seriously, Neal needs to dig deep into his sole and block out the pain and show up Sunday ready to lay some hat on anyone wearing red and gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh it all makes sense now. You're a fan of the 49ers. Got it!

And coming from a person who says "Dakie Poo" you shouldn't be questioning Neal's manhood if I were you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Picsart-22-01-14-12-26-24-690.jpg

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’d rather have Kearse and/or Wilson in the box over Neal anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.