LB Paul Dawson

cowboys1981

Reaction score
This guy is on the Bengals PS. They do have some depth at LB. I know some on here were high n this guy. Do y'all think we should add him to our 53?

Are there any players on a PS across the league that you'd be interested in taking a look at; specifically a DE?

No, I'm not giving up on the season, ultimate HOMER here. Just wanted some input on Dawson or any other PS guy you guys would like to see us take a look at.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't know anything about him. But can't be any worse than Wilber. But ST's would be the issue there. not just playing ST's, but Wilber does know the system and coverages on ST's. But it shouldn't be a big deal for him to learn it quick.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Wasn't he sent down due to poor attitude, lacking of professionalism & work ethic?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was this the kid that was a playmaker for TCU?

Aven8

Reaction score
The slow kid that played at TCU but had great instincts. I think he ran close to a 5.0 at the combine.

Yes sir. They are trying ro reinvent the wheel like they did with Burfict who also had an awful pro day. He turned out ok.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I would be so frustrated as a fan if we had that slow of a middle linebacker mostly because of his exposure with his lack of speed which would be a focus for any offense.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The slow kid that played at TCU but had great instincts. I think he ran close to a 5.0 at the combine.

I knew there was something that made him drop...Could not remember if it was his speed, size or character issues. I just seemed to recall that he was a tackling machine at TCU.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I knew there was something that made him drop...Could not remember if it was his speed, size or character issues. I just seemed to recall that he was a tackling machine at TCU.
He had most all the attributes except speed and he really slipped in the draft, I followed him at the Bengals and he has not had any kind of impact with the media or team.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He had most all the attributes except speed and he really slipped in the draft, I followed him at the Bengals and he has not had any kind of impact with the media or team.
There have been some work ethic and attitude issues as well.

RS12

Reaction score
Highly productive on field. Didnt show much athleticism at the combine.

dallasdave

Reaction score
This guy is on the Bengals PS. They do have some depth at LB. I know some on here were high n this guy. Do y'all think we should add him to our 53?

Are there any players on a PS across the league that you'd be interested in taking a look at; specifically a DE?

No, I'm not giving up on the season, ultimate HOMER here. Just wanted some input on Dawson or any other PS guy you guys would like to see us take a look at.
If he is healthy --SIGN HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!