LB Rolando McClain reinstated

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Let's all raise a glass of purple drank to celebrate!

did-lil-wayne-drinking-lean-photos.jpg
Our youth, our future.

Altestic

Reaction score
Jaylon, LVE, Lee, Thomas, and RoMac would be insane.

I'm not cutting a young guy for RoMac though. When we were devoid of talent it made sense. Not anymore.
If RoMac is willing to play on Special teams I'd be willing to cut a JAG like March-Lillard or Covington for him. We still keep Gifford as the 6th LB. Deepest in NFL.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would rather have him than sean lee
you must be sharing that purple drank a Pita ex player with no motivation and hasn't played in 3years to a Home Grown DC star? its whats wrong with the today fan base..

you should b benched for that statement...period..

blueblood70

Reaction score
He can contribute about the same as Lee as he works his way into game shape; since Lee cannot stay healthy.
WRONG stop the shock value statements..

Witten and LEE get ripped and want to throw them out and forget what they meant to this franchise..

But bring back Knuckleheads Ro, Gregory, and who next David Irving?
Yes they call EE a knucklehead but hes done all he could on the field and also a home grown elite star..they want him traded..

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I've read somewhere the Cowboys are simply going to release McClain; though I wonder if some team is willing to give us a conditional 7th round pick for him.

dfense

Reaction score
I guess purple cows, blunts and endless days fishing has run it's course.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
He can play for Dallas if he pays jerry 3 mil this year. Hes already stolen enough of Jerry's money.

Altestic

Reaction score
I've read somewhere the Cowboys are simply going to release McClain; though I wonder if some team is willing to give us a conditional 7th round pick for him.
I would just keep him as long as he is willing to play special teams. He's better than all the other non starters, yes even Joe Thomas even though I really like Thomas.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would just keep him as long as he is willing to play special teams. He's better than all the other non starters, yes even Joe Thomas even though I really like Thomas.

The Cowboys want to keep Luke Gifford even though he's going to miss a few weeks with an ankle. I would rather have a young guy with upside than a 30 year old player that has baggage and hasn't played in almost four years.

Altestic

Reaction score
The Cowboys want to keep Luke Gifford even though he's going to miss a few weeks with an ankle. I would rather have a young guy with upside than a 30 year old player that has baggage and hasn't played in almost four years.
Well you keep 6 linebackers which is fine for a 4-3 team. Thomas, Gifford and eventually Romac and you cut Phillips if you bring back Phillips in a few days and eventually Romac comes back.

JML, Covington etc suck on defense. You don't keep guys like that JUST because of special teams. These days, with these rules, ST is mostly about "not screwing up" as opposed to being a star, etc.