News: LBS: Jason Garrett goes viral for his prediction about Cowboys

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I know most of you hate him ....... but he knows football and is a smart guy.

He would be a wonderful front office person.
Yea, I always thought he was more of a walk around GM.

We really owe this front office with Will who Jason brought on and a better process in draft to Jason’s influence. His greatest asset was team building. Just too many misses on defense in 1st round and risk players. Not sure how much he influenced those?

In spite of his coaching flaws no other more proven HC has yet to have more success. Hopefully this will change with McCarthy.

Xeven

Reaction score
Jason could pick talent just not coach them.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yea, I always thought he was more of a walk around GM.

We really owe this front office with Will who Jason brought on and a better process in draft to Jason’s influence. His greatest asset was team building. Just too many misses on defense in 1st round and risk players. Not sure how much he influenced those?

In spite of his coaching flaws no other more proven HC has yet to have more success. Hopefully this will change with McCarthy.

His strength was offense building. He didn't really build a defense.

His weakness was his lack of creativity. I still believe he could be a decent walk-around head coach if he hired the right coordinators and let them do their job. He was too stubborn in his belief that his philosophy was right.

Zman5

Reaction score
JG wasn't good at picking talent. Go look at all the defensive players picked in early rounds when he was the HC. LOL.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Garrett knew they'd win by 40 because its his gameplan. He's actually still coaching by proxy thru his guy KM. You know the Jones' would never truly fire family. Big Mike was only brought in to present the illusion of change! His headset ain't even a working one for God's sake!