Led Zep - Dazed and Confused, reaction video

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I like this dude, No Life Shaq, who does music reaction videos. He's a young guy who you might think would only listen to hip hop, but he checks out music that he normally may not have listened to. His reactions to Led Zeppelin's Dazed and Confused are priceless. He totally cracks me up. He makes me want to go check out some music that I normally would not listen to and to give it a chance.

Anyway, check out No Life Shaq's reaction to Dazed and Confused. I'll warn you in advance -- he's a Steelers fan. Oh, well. I won't hold that against him.

rynochop

Reaction score
Hate those reaction videos, seem so contrived..a black guy likes a song I like!!

rynochop

Reaction score
Sorry, there's a million of these videos and they all seem fake to me

Hardline

Reaction score
I've watched reaction videos of musicians reacting to the reaction videos of those doing them.

We need a video of Plant,Page and Jones reacting to this video. LOL

Sorry to see he's a Steelers and Yankees fan ,

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
did anyone ever think just how much we are influenced by where we live? weird...sounds like a Thiess paper to me.
I grew up in a very rural part of PA. metal and grunge prevailed.

I was born and raised in Ft.Worth where country music is king.
But it was a big time metal scene in the late 80s early 90s.

I love a lot of country music but Ill always be a headbanger metal head at heart..

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
did anyone ever think just how much we are influenced by where we live? weird...sounds like a Thiess paper to me.
I grew up in a very rural part of PA. metal and grunge prevailed.

I grew up in New Braunfels, so I was really exposed to all types of music. Lots of country, Texas and singer/songwriter stuff at Gruene Hall and other dance halls in the area and having KISS/KMAC radio stations from San Antonio, during a time when it was the proclaimed Heavy Metal Capital of the World, thanks to the DJ Joe Anthony playing and bringing young, unknown hard rock and metal bands to town. Then there was the blues influence from those early ZZ Top years and of course Conjunto and Tejano music and the occasional German polka.

Big_D

Reaction score
This is great. I watched his reaction to Metallica's One. And then that started the next hour of reaction vids from Pink Floyd to Iron Maiden. lol Still pretty cool. A lot of people aren't willing to listen to anything outside a certain genre. I like stuff like this.