Lee already texting Parsons

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Lee has been mentoring Jaylon since he got to Dallas

Hasn't helped much

Jaylon cant change direction, either he is physically limited or worried about blowing knee, I met him in his redshirt year , Nice guy , but hate his play on the field . LVE unfortunately has picked a Sean Lee trait ( Glass ) otherwise a good player.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good to know. Like him more now.

Read the note he sent to his professors:

I knows you lives near. If I do not get no quick diploma u b a obstakel to my growth and sheet. Gives me da 3- year diploma, dawg quick or I send Sean "Da Snake" and Levarr da Scar to sizzle your scanizzle.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Read the note he sent to his professors:

I knows you lives near. If I do not get no quick diploma u b a obstakel to my growth and sheet. Gives me da 3- year diploma, dawg quick or I send Sean "Da Snake" and Levarr da Scar to sizzle your scanizzle.

Bwahahahaha!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lavar Arrington is like a mentor to Micah Parsons, and you add in Sean Lee at some capacity sounds good to me.
* I remember that Commanders player, he sure could shut down any foreward ground progress in his A.O.*

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What the heck do you know about football? You aren't even an American. Go play some Futbol or Rugby or whatever fake persona you are pretending these days.
*,,,Er,,, that Dude has done held some college professor type of teaching position right here in Tucson/ UofA,,, just sayin'o_O