Lee claimed by the Vikings

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Vikings | Lee Claimed Off Waivers
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:37:19 -0700

Vikings.com reports the Minnesota Vikings have claimed RB ReShard Lee off waivers from the Buffalo Bills.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Not a big Lee fan outside of his KR ability (I wish we had him for that, because I had more confidence in his than Thompson's). But if there is a team he fits in this league, it is Minny. Especially with their, um, woes at the position - he might get a chance.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
wasnt it Minnesota that Lee had a kickoff return for a TD, and racked up some good rushing yards?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboyChris said:
wasnt it Minnesota that Lee had a kickoff return for a TD, and racked up some good rushing yards?
He had a 30 yd TD and a couple of nice kick returns

John813

Reaction score
Not a big Lee fan outside of his KR ability (I wish we had him for that, because I had more confidence in his than Thompson's). But if there is a team he fits in this league, it is Minny. Especially with their, um, woes at the position - he might get a chance.

I agree, I do miss him only b/c of his KR ability but he couldn't pick up blitzes well, plus he couldn't block well, b/c of that Parcells never trusted him in the backfield.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what's funny? I read a quote by Tice when questioned about Lee. He said, he's got legs and he's not hurt.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
You know what's funny? I read a quote by Tice when questioned about Lee. He said, he's got legs and he's not hurt.

:laugh2: