LeFors...From Louisville

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I know this is off subject but this kid impresses me everytime i get to see him. Can someone tell me what year he is in???

Rush 2112

Reaction score
Senior lefty and his whole family is deaf except him.

Very impressive considering what he's overcome.

Even including the situation he's been in sharing time with Freshmen QB.

That Freshmen QB's family has a long history at Louisville so he came in with a lot of hype. Brother is QB coach or OC......can't remember which one. Another relative is the AD......believe it's his uncle. Grandfather was All-American at Louisville.

That's what Leflors was up against.

Pretty impressive the way he overcame it.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Ask away i know anyhitng and everything about this kid have his signature on about everything Louisville own, along with all the other louisville players! Im in Louisville, very upset we didnt get a BCS bid, all the espn people believe we could take down Oklahoma! they believe that would be a good game. Has some good speed also

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Letemburn said:
Ask away i know anyhitng and everything about this kid have his signature on about everything Louisville own, along with all the other louisville players! Im in Louisville, very upset we didnt get a BCS bid, all the espn people believe we could take down Oklahoma! they believe that would be a good game. Has some good speed also

Take down the Sooners? :rolleyes: As if!

Bobo

Reaction score
We can get Lefty LeFors and then move Flo to RT like some have suggested ;)

How about the lousville WR's? Two good ones, right? One a senior, and the other Nance who suffered a ACL but is a junior?